Bogey Hills Country Club

Saint Charles, MO · View map

About Bogey Hills Country Club

Bogey Hills Country Club is an elegant wedding venue located in Saint Charles, Missouri. They pride themselves on their new, state-of-the-art clubhouse, gorgeous golf course with a waterfall, exceptional food, and high-quality service. Their goal is to make your special day everything you dreamed it to be. Bogey Hills Country Club looks forward to hosting your unique yet classic event.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 500 guests at this picturesque golf and country club. For your ceremony, you can say your “I do’s” in their outdoor, open-air pavilion. This beautiful, covered structure overlooks the pristine golf course and breathtaking waterfall. For your reception, you can dine and dance the night away in the venue's spacious Grand Ballroom. This elegant space features hardwood floors, 16-foot ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling windows, offering your loved ones panoramic views. It can accommodate up to 400 seated guests with their built-in dance floor, and boasts a private, covered patio, perfect for your cocktail hour. For more intimate gatherings, couples may select their Fairway Room or Country Club Room.

This full-service venue offers everything you need to make your wedding a success. Their detail-oriented staff will assist you with your event planning, ensuring everything goes smoothly from start to finish. Tables, chairs, and linens are included in their wedding package, along with china, flatware, and glassware. There are rooms for you and your wedding party to get ready in, as well as plenty of parking for your guests. Additional services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Bar services
  • Cake
  • Cleanup
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Bogey Hills Country Club offers delicious fare that can be served buffet style, family style, as a plated meal, or as stations. They also offer scrumptious hors d’oeuvres and mouth-watering desserts. You can bring in your own outside cake, or their culinary team will bake one for you. Sample dinner buffet entrees include:

• Beef tenderloin tips
  • Chicken modiga
  • Grilled Norwegian salmon
  • Parmesan crusted Icelandic cod

Other Services
In addition to hosting lavish celebrations, this family-owned and operated, private golf club is also happy to host intimate elopements. Additional events include:

• Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner

6 Reviews for Bogey Hills Country Club

6 Bogey Hills Country Club Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 09/27/2014

I loved having both my ceremony and reception at Bogey Hill's! Allison is the event coordinator and helps you out so much! The food was great (the same as when we had the tasting- which is not always ... Read more the case!) and the reception went so smoothly. The backdrop of the course and fountain is so pretty in all of our ceremony and group pictures!

User4277448

2+ years ago

We got married at Bogey Hills this summer and it was fantastic. We had our ceremony outside and the reception inside. Both were beyond beautiful. Allison was extremely helpful throughout the entire ... Read more process. She responded to my emails right away before the big day and on the day of she was onsite and very organized. She and the staff handled almost everything. As the bride, I was almost relaxed on my wedding day! The Bogey Hills venue is well decorated and I had to add little decor of my own. The food was delicious, their cake baker made delicious cake and the bar tenders were great. Overall, we wouldn't change a thing about getting married at Bogey Hills and couldn't have had a better ceremony and reception.

S
Sarah

Married on 06/30/2012

Ally Walters and the staff at Bogey Hills Country Club did an amazing job hosting our wedding reception on June 30, 2012! Knowing that we'd have a big guest list, I looked for venues that would hold ... Read more 400 people. From the moment I met Ally and saw the venue, I knew this would be the place. We signed the contract about 10 months before the event. Ally was incredibly knowledgeable and easy to work with. She answered all of my questions and made sure that everything ran smoothly during planning and on the night of the event. I cannot put into words how impressed my husband, our families, and I were with Bogey Hills.