Bohemia Overlook

North East, MD · View map · Visit website

About Bohemia Overlook

Our spectacular wedding venue nestled on the shore of the Elk River offers three beautiful Venues to choose from on one incredible Estate, also the home of Blue Elk Vineyard in North East, MD!

Sprawling over 160 acres, Bohemia Overlook offers unparalleled views centered by 14 acres of the finest wine grapes Maryland has to offer. Each of our three venue sites offers private parking, ceremony sites and reception spaces! Stop by our picturesque tasting room after your visit to the property and enjoy Blue Elk Vineyards finest wines and ciders-- only available here!

No matter the site you choose to say your "I Do's" Bohemia Overlook can bring your destination wedding a little closer to home.

11 Reviews for Bohemia Overlook

11 Bohemia Overlook Reviews

N
Featured
Natalie

Married on 10/20/2018

10/20 Fall Wedding!

The venue is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen. The property has so many great spots for pictures, plus the property manager was super helpful I making sure we had everything we needed ... Read more for the day of the wedding! I’d recommend them to anyone looking for an outdoor waterfront venue! It was absolutely perfect.

Emily
Emily Mangold

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Bohemia Overlook Barn

Bohemia Overlook has everything I wanted in a venue & I am so excited to have my special day there! Beautiful property & lots of wild life to look at. Read more Bohemia Overlook has everything I wanted in a venue & I am so excited to have my special day there! Beautiful property & lots of wild life to look at.

Mariah
Mariah Ripken

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Breathtaking

There are hardly words to describe Bo River! The venue itself is absolutely breathtaking---everything I've ever envisioned for my big day. Water, rustic, outdoors- you name it! Then there's the staff. ... Read more The passion and excitement every individual involved has for their work here is unmistakable. I CANNOT wait for our big day here.