Bokeh Lane Photography

Arlington, VA · View map · Visit website

About Bokeh Lane Photography

Bokeh Lane Photography, a professional wedding photographer in Arlington, Virginia, captures life's happenings with a modern eye and classic taste. Owned and operated by photography duo Nicole Sousa and Jose Ruiz, the company is committed to making your wedding photography experience as enjoyable as possible. Unobtrusive in nature, Bokeh Lane Photography is happy to capture the emotion of your union!

Nicole and Jose offer a number of wedding photography services to ensure your day goes as planned. Items include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images
  • Photo editing
  • Additional hours

Other Services
Bokeh Lane Photography also provides an array of wedding-related amenities. Items include the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Thank-you-cards
  • Engagement shoots
  • Trash-the-dress shoots

Areas Covered
Nicole and Jose happily assists couples located in and around Arlington. Wedding photography coverage is also extended to those throughout DC, Maryland, Virginia and Philadelphia!

29 Reviews for Bokeh Lane Photography

29 Bokeh Lane Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Alannah Sweeney

Married on 12/15/2018

They were amazing!

My husband and I just renewed our wedding vows and had our children in our wedding party. It was so much fun, but it was so fantastic because of Bokeh Lane. It could have been totally crazy having a ... Read more 6, 4 and 2 year old as best man, flower girl and ring boy, but Jose and Nicole were great with the kids and us. They made us feel so comfortable. They are so sweet and kind. At our reception, they were amazing; they took so many shots and totally blended in with the crowd. They set up a few shots and just asked us to quickly pop into the “set” they had created and than we went right back to the party. Some of the photos are so cool they look like we went to a movie set to take them. We have since had them do a family photo shoot and a couple of photo shoots four our small businesses. They have been so professional at all of these events. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

B
Beth

Getting married on 03/02/2019

Nicole and Jose-the best, the most incredible photos-Missed nothing and checked out the venue prior to the wedding and making a plan with the bride and groom. I know as a bride's mother, I am biased, ... Read more but these were most superior photos of any wedding. I hope some of the photos are used in Bokeh Lane's photo albums that they used to show their work. They used the venue in the most creative way and caught the mood, the couple and the family and guests in a way that will make wonderful long term memories. Also, this was our new Rabbi's first wedding and she also liked how the ceremony and ketubah signing were photographed.

D
Diane

Married on 09/02/2018

Jose & Nicole contacted me right away after WW inquiry and we set a time to first talk, then meet with the bride and groom and see samples of work (I am MOB). So happy we hired them. The engagement ... Read more photos came out amazing, and I can't wait to see the wedding photos. Will update later with wedding photos. Bride and groom loved working with them!