Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC.

Sorrento, FL · View map · Visit website

About Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC.

Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings is a family-owned and operated wedding and event planning company based in Mount Plymouth, Florida. Offering planning services and floral decor for your dream wedding, the company is devoted to the little details that come together to create your special day. If you have a vision for your wedding day, the company will strive to make it reality—just tell them your theme and colors, and they will take care of the details.

Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings is a full-service wedding planning company that also specializes in floral decor. In addition to offering many planning services, such as budget analysis, day-of coordination and timelines, the company offers an array of floral arrangements in styles ranging from tropical to rustic. The company also offers a variety of lighting and decor services.

30 Reviews for Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC.

30 Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC. Reviews

L
Featured
Lori

Married on 01/13/2018

I was so relaxed in the hours leading up to my moment at the alter. Carol handled everything. She made sure all the vendor's timelines matched and that nothing skipped a beat. I was able to focus on ... Read more myself, not the minor details. When I walked down the aisle and saw her craftsmanship, I knew I had the best of the best. I cant imagine using anyone else to handle the details that truly make the wedding.

Catherine
Catherine Garrison

Married on 06/22/2019

She knows her stuff!!

We had an absolute blast at our wedding thanks to Carol. I appreciate that she is super responsive to emails because I was planning an out of town wedding. Her vendor recommendations were perfect ... Read more because she has cultivated so many great professional relationships over her many years in the industry.

C
Cassie

Married on 04/13/2019

Perfection!

Carol and her team were amazing! My wedding turned out even more beautiful than I expected! They truly made everything perfect! I’m obsessed with how my bouquets and centerpieces turned out. I would ... Read more highly recommend them to anyone! Very affordable too! I can’t rave about them enough! Thank you Carol for everything!!!