Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC.

Sorrento, FL, FL · View map · Visit website

About Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC.

Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings is a family-owned and operated wedding and event planning company based in Mount Plymouth, Florida. Offering planning services and floral decor for your dream wedding, the company is devoted to the little details that come together to create your special day. If you have a vision for your wedding day, the company will strive to make it reality—just tell them your theme and colors, and they will take care of the details.

Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings is a full-service wedding planning company that also specializes in floral decor. In addition to offering many planning services, such as budget analysis, day-of coordination and timelines, the company offers an array of floral arrangements in styles ranging from tropical to rustic. The company also offers a variety of lighting and decor services.

27 Reviews for Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC.

27 Bold, Beautiful and Beyond Weddings, LLC. Reviews

L
Featured
Lori

Married on 01/13/2018

I was so relaxed in the hours leading up to my moment at the alter. Carol handled everything. She made sure all the vendor's timelines matched and that nothing skipped a beat. I was able to focus on ... Read more myself, not the minor details. When I walked down the aisle and saw her craftsmanship, I knew I had the best of the best. I cant imagine using anyone else to handle the details that truly make the wedding.

J
J Anton

Married on 11/18/2018

Carol made it easy

As the mother of the bride, I was thrilled to have Carol Sutton take care of the details. Read more As the mother of the bride, I was thrilled to have Carol Sutton take care of the details.

M
Markia

Married on 09/30/2018

Where do I begin... Mrs. Carol was phenomenal! She was easy to talk to, punctual and pleasant. She offered her knowledge and made our wedding day soo memorable. The day was perfect and we owe it all to ... Read more Mrs Carol and her team!!!!We can’t thank her enough!!! :)