Boldly Chic Events

Carmel, IN · View map · Visit website

About Boldly Chic Events

Boldly Chic Events is an experienced and professional wedding planner based in Carmel, Indiana. Lori, Christine and the rest of the Boldly Chic staff help couples through every stage of the wedding planning process. Individual and customized service ensures that your wedding becomes the vision you have always dreamed about, and makes the process as worry-free as possible. Lori Solomon has more than 10 years of event planning experience, while Christine Foulke has more than six years under her belt. Creative ideas, vibrant innovations and boundless energy are what Lori and Christine promise to couples who choose to work with Boldly Chic Events. The company has won a Couple's Choice Award and Bride's Choice Award from WeddingWire, as well as other industry accolades.

Boldly Chic Events, offers one starting package that can fit the couple's style and budget, but is custom built-after an initial consultation. Services include:

• Budget analysis

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 05/06/2017

Brides-To-Be, PLEASE do yourself the BIGGEST favor: Hire Boldly Chic Events to plan your gorgeous day. Lori and her team of planners are #everything, and their work is phenomenal. Really. I cannot ... Read more stress enough how stunning my day was thanks to Lori. We interviewed several planners in the area as we were looking for full planning services for a large, black-tie, ballroom wedding in downtown Indy in the spring, and from our very first meeting, we knew Lori and Boldly Chic Events were IT. Full stop, end of searching, hire them. Lori takes the time to get to know her brides, identifies and delivers smart, spot-on suggestions for vendors, is worth her weight in gold when it comes to negotiating on your behalf based on those vendor relationships, has honest answers about what she thinks will work for your wedding (color scheme, touches/details, flow of the day, timeline, etc.), produces a "Bold Board" that serves as road map for your big day, and takes care of every single infinitesimal detail along the way. She is a true master from the brainstorming/planning process all the way up until your big day and into the night. Lori and her team were always there to guide us. Lori was extremely accessible and helped keep our day running smoothly. I am, admittedly, a type-A person who struggles with giving up control on things. With Boldly Chic, I never worried. When you want something to be perfect, trust me, Boldly Chic will make it PERFECT. Trust Lori's years in the wedding/event planning business and she will not lead you astray. She and her team of planners are the epitome of professionalism; these women are so smart, so fun, and so engaging. We recently received our photos, all of which captured the brilliance and precision of BCE's work, and we were taken aback by how perfect the day was. Do not hesitate to hire Boldly Chic Events. I promise you this will be the best money you will ever spend, and you will have the wedding of your dreams.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Married on 06/22/2019

Best money we spent on our Wedding! Highly Recommend!

When we began planning for our June 2019 with a guest list of approximately 300, we were on the fence about whether we needed a wedding coordinator or not. Boldly Chic Events was one of the BEST ... Read more decisions we made for our wedding. We chose Boldly Chic Events' Month-Of Wedding Coordination package and had Megan Painter as our lead wedding planner. Even though we had a "month-of" package, Megan was immediately available to us upon booking via email for vendor recommendations, guidance, and advice. All the vendors they recommended, and we booked turned out to be excellent. I greatly utilized the custom, month-to-month planning timeline Megan created to keep me on track making sure I completed planning items at the appropriate times for the wedding. Megan attended our planning meeting with our reception venue and was CC'd on our various vendor planning emails. It was a relief having an experienced set of eyes reviewing contracts and emails…any concerns she saw she voiced them to me right away. It was a seamless transition passing any remaining coordination and all vendor confirmations to her the month before the wedding. She, and her two assistants, the day of the wedding made sure we were running on schedule, coordinated all vendors, handled all behind the scenes coordination and issues, transported all items to the church and reception hall, set up items per our diagram at the reception hall, and loaded up gifts and our personal items at the end of the night. It was the best money I spent on the wedding hiring Boldly Chic Events! I cannot imagine having a wedding now without a planner like Megan! I highly recommend Boldly Chic Events!

R
Rachel Day

Married on 10/27/2018

BCE was the best money we spent on our wedding

Christine from BCE was an absolute godsend during our wedding planning. Having just moved to the Indianapolis area when we started planning, we didn't know anything about venues or vendors in the ... Read more area. From the moment we sat down with Christine and Lori, we knew they were the team for us. Christine created the perfect planning package for us, giving us customized recommendations and easy access to her, then taking over everything the month of. She was super fast to respond to every communication. She was organized (our day-of schedule was broken down to 15 minute blocks during some parts of the day!). She effortlessly wrangled vendors that had been previously slow to respond. She kept us updated without drowning us in unneeded detail. The day of our wedding, she was calm and reassuring. She navigated a delay in our start time with sensitivity toward our family while still advocating for what we wanted. Even our family and bridal party commented on how wonderful she was. I've repeatedly told friends and family that hiring BCE and the peace of mind they gave me was the best money I spent on my wedding. Christine and her team were exceptional to say the least.