Grand Rapids, MI · View map

About boldSOCKS.com | Bold Socks for your BOLD wedding party (Brides, Groomsmen, Bridesmaids)

About boldSOCKS

It began when one man stomped his foot down on his co-worker's desk and demanded, "check out these socks". That man was co-founder Adam Whitmore. The desk belonged to co-founder and CEO Ryan Preisner.

They started to wonder - why had they always worn boring socks? Why had they never questioned the status quo? How would they ever lead lives of boldness if each step was led by feet clothed with a lack of creativity and inspiration?

They would vow to never again wear boring socks. Instead, they will forever clothe their feet in the boldest of fashions and each step will be bolder than the ones that were made before it.

We all have large shoes to fill as we shape our world for the generations to come. We can answer with confidence when someone asks us how we will fill such big shoes. "We intend to fill those shoes with boldSOCKS."

Our Mission(s)
* Bring glory to God one pair of socks at a time
* Giving to charitable causes to help those in need
* Complete eradication of white socks
* Having fun and sharing our passion of socks

boldSOCKS.com is owned an operated by Bold Endeavors LLC

1 Reviews for boldSOCKS.com | Bold Socks for your BOLD wedding party (Brides, Groomsmen, Bridesmaids)

1 boldSOCKS.com | Bold Socks for your BOLD wedding party (Brides, Groomsmen, Bridesmaids) Reviews

K
Kadi-Ann

Married on 10/10/2015

Ordered socks for all the men in my bridal party from here. I loved the styles and they had exactly what I was looking for. When I received the package I smiled at the personalized handwritten thank ... Read more you on the invoice. They socks were also very good quality. Great value at a reasonable price.

boldSOCKS.com | Bold Socks for your BOLD wedding party (Brides, Groomsmen, Bridesmaids) FAQ