Bombshell Blowouts

Centreville, VA · View map · Visit website

About Bombshell Blowouts

Bombshell Blowouts is a professional hair and makeup artistry service based in Centreville, Virginia. This dedicated team of professionals has been creating gorgeous looks since 2013, servicing clients in the D.C., Maryland, and Virginia areas. Bombshell Blowouts strives to enhance your natural features, making you feel beautiful from the inside out.

This Virginia-based service allows clients to avail of initial consultations, developing an accurate understanding of their desired look. This skilled team makes it a priority to create a look that instills a sense of confidence within you, allowing you to truly make the most of your big day. Bombshell Blowouts aims to provide flawless service, providing group services, trials, and on-site styling, ensuring your genuine satisfaction. The team provides the following beauty services:

• Blowouts

K
Featured
Kaleigh

Married on 09/08/2018

Kelsey and her AMAZING team did up my bridal party this past weekend for my wedding and I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! From the start, Kelsey was so sweet and helpful with all my questions and was incredibly ... Read more flexible when changes needed to be made. She was able to do my bridal trial 2 days before my wedding as I planned from out of state. Her and her team were SO MUCH FUN to hang out with the morning of the wedding--it felt like they were part of our group! She was on time and professional and came to our hotel which was such a big help! They all listened to each girl to give them exactly what they wanted and everyone of them looked absolutely stunning. My bridal hair and makeup was honestly better than I could have ever imagined and more beautiful than every picture I showed her! Bottom line, Bombshell Blowouts is the best and you're missing out if you don't hire them!

M
Michelle

Married on 07/27/2019

July Wedding

Words can't even describe how awesome Kelsey and Kristin are. They listened to how everyone wanted their hair and make-up and made getting ready SO much fun. Love them - such amazing work! Read more Words can't even describe how awesome Kelsey and Kristin are. They listened to how everyone wanted their hair and make-up and made getting ready SO much fun. Love them - such amazing work!!!

Kaitlin
Kaitlin Mamie

Married on 06/15/2019

Kelsey is literally the best

I woke up feeling less than great on my wedding day. One too many champagnes (or five). Kelsey was SO kind and friendly and cool and understanding. She even gave me a hand massage while I was lying ... Read more down with a cloth on my head to help me feel better. She was super positive and spent the whole time giving me pep talks. She did an INCREDIBLE job on my hair and I loved it so much. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair too. Kelsey was extremely flexible as there were a couple curve balls. She did an amazing job and I would recommend her to everyone. Not only did she do an amazing job on the hair but she was also just an awesome person.