Hired? Hired

Bonanzaville

West Fargo, ND · View map · Visit website

About Bonanzaville

Bonanzaville has two beautiful buildings that fit a wide variety of styles, from rustic to chic we have it all! We book ceremonies, receptions, rehersal dinners, and more! Call to schedule your showing today!

4 Reviews for Bonanzaville

4 Bonanzaville Reviews

U
User2720661

2+ years ago

Beautiful combination of classic country and modern brides.... There are many places to take pictures and your guests don't need to be transported from the church to the reception, both are available ... Read more onsite! Very very cute and unique venue that is also flexibile and great to work with!

T
Tiffany & Chad

Married on 12/27/2013

Bonanzaville is the place to be with its great facilities and awesome staff. Our wedding was put together in a short amount of time and we couldn't have done it without the help of Bonanzaville, they ... Read more were cooperative and accommodating in so many different ways. Our winter wedding came with additional challenges, but that was not a concern thanks to the diligent help from the skilled staff at Bonanzaville. They allowed us to personalize the venue in order to create our vision, and thanks to the charm of the historical buildings, both inside and out, Bonanzaville holds an abundance of great photo opportunities! From the buildings themselves to the smallest details, everything came together absolutely perfect. We couldn’t have asked for a better place to hold our once in a lifetime event. Chad & Tiffany Sufficool

A
Amanda

Married on 06/08/2013

4.3

For the most part, I am happy with my wedding at Bonanzaville. I just had my ceremony in their church, and the best part is how beautiful it is. It's such a unique location, and my guests loved it, ... Read more and being able to wander the museum afterward was a big plus. We took various photos afterward in the church, balcony, outside gazebo and around the other buildings, and it's a beautiful backdrop. The venue was easy to work with and let us do what we wanted with few restrictions, which was nice, like setting up early and tearing down late, blocking off the church for us the whole day even though we only used it for half, etc. My only slight complaint was sometimes communication was more delayed than I would like, but they did always eventually get back and were pretty helpful. I'd definitely recommend!