Bone Student Center

Normal, IL · View map

About Bone Student Center

Welcome to the Bone Student Center at Illinois State University. Whether you are planning a wedding reception with a guest list of 500 or you have opted for a smaller, more intimate gathering, we have the venue and services for all of your wedding related celebrations.

Our team of culinary experts and hospitality professionals are eager to serve you and make your special day a success. All of the cuisine from Illinois State University Catering is prepared thoughtfully to complement your event and leave a lasting impression on your guests.

The Bone Student Center is conveniently located in Bloomington-Normal off major Illinois thoroughfares and close to Uptown Normal, so the location is ideal for all guests. A variety of rooms inside the Bone Student Center can serve as the perfect setting for your reception.

We look forward to creating a memorable experience for you!

7 Reviews for Bone Student Center

7 Bone Student Center Reviews

D
Deanne

Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about the service we received from ISU Bone Student Center for our venue and catering. It was by far one of the most accommodating, flexible, and budget friendly ... Read more options in the Bloomington/Normal area. The staff was professional and quick to respond to any question or concern I had. They showed a genuine interest in making sure our wedding day was everything we dreamed of, and they took a lot of stress off our load by being on top of our planning needs! We received so many compliments from our guests on the food and decor. I highly recommend talking to ISU for your reception and catering needs!

J
Jenna

Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I have nothing by wonderful things to say about the staff and facility at the Bone Student Center! The team we worked with to plan our wedding reception was very nice, professional, and ... Read more and went above and beyond for us. We used the Brown Ballroom and they transformed it into our dream reception! The room looked absolutely beautiful! If you are looking for a banquet hall that you can personalize and transform the space, this is the venue for you!!

D
Danielle

Married on 07/11/2015

Sarah was fantastic and helpful from the very beginning. Anytime I would call or email her, she would have a response to me the same day! She definitely made planning my reception so easy! Read more Sarah was fantastic and helpful from the very beginning. Anytime I would call or email her, she would have a response to me the same day! She definitely made planning my reception so easy!