Bongo D / Steel Drum Wedding

Key West, FL · View map · Visit website

About Bongo D / Steel Drum Wedding

Bongo D / Steel Drum Wedding, a professional musician in Key West, Florida, specializing in steel drum music. He provides his services throughout The Florida Keys from Key West to Key Largo. Duane (Bongo D) Scott, the owner, performs island music, using steel drums, keyboards, percussion instruments and vocals.

Bongo D / Steel Drum Wedding plays calypso, soca, pop, reggae, and caribbean songs during wedding ceremonies and receptions, cocktail hours, and rehearsal dinners. Bongo D can play live or if the couple prefers he can provided their recorded music. This entertainer provides a variety of services, including:

• Instrumental

Featured
    Brenda Kilgore

Married on 12/28/2018

An amazing experience

Duane was incredibly professional and easy to deal with as well as being very talented and great with all ages! He created the wonderful romantic atmosphere for our special day and I would highly ... Read more recommend him!

S
    Stacy

Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful music!

Bongo D is wonderful-- easy to work with, responsive and he made our day so beautiful with his music. We had him for our ceremony and cocktail hour and I am so glad we did. His music made me relax as ... Read more I was walking down the aisle and all of our guests love having his music as part of the day. Thank you Bongo D!!!

McKenzie
    McKenzie

Married on 03/02/2019

Island Vibes

I knew from the moment I saw a video of him playing at a wedding that I needed him! I loved the vibe that he brought to our cocktail hour at Playa Largo Resort & Spa. He played all of our favorite ... Read more tunes from Bob Marley to classic calypso. Everyone raved about him, he was so fun and interactive with our guests, even letting the kiddos come up for a closer look. I wish I could of sat on the sand and listed to him all night. Bongo D created the most perfect sound, exactly what I think of when I picture a beach, island wedding. Thank you Bongo D for your exceptional service I would recommend him to everyone! All of our Love, McKenzie and Sean Schnitzer