Bonjour Belle Cosmetics

Providence, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Bonjour Belle Cosmetics

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics is an award winning, full makeup and hair service based out of Cranston, Rhode Island. Robyn Rudolph is the creator of Bonjour Belle and uses her own cosmetic line to create stunning, long lasting bridal looks. She has also teamed up with some of the most sought after stylists in Rhode Island. Together, these talented artists will not only make you look your most beautiful, they will make it a fun and stress free experience.

Bonjour Belle Cosmetics will be happy to travel to you or invite you and your bridal party to their lovely, elegant studio in the heart of Pawtuxet Village, located in Cranston, Rhode Island. Some of the services you can take advantage of at Bonjour Belle include:

• Contour makeup

K
Featured
Kara

Married on 09/01/2018

Robyn was AMAZING. She did make up for myself (bride), my mom and my three bridesmaids on September 1. She is so fun, chatty, kind and most importantly TALENTED. We all loved our makeup and everyone ... Read more looked perfect. My girls and I all wanted to look and feel beautiful but also natural and like ourselves... and Robyn did just that. I cannot think of a better make up artist. I can be particular when getting my makeup done but Robyn knew exactly what I wanted and was definitely the best makeup artist I have ever had. Highly ,highly recommend. She also provided everyone with samples of their lipstick/gloss to take with them for the evening. A great added touch!

bethf
Bethany

Getting married on 08/31/2019

My amazing Trial

I did my trial with Robyn for make up and she was absolutely amazing! She really listened to my vision and make it a reality! Was so VERY happy with the results! Read more I did my trial with Robyn for make up and she was absolutely amazing! She really listened to my vision and make it a reality! Was so VERY happy with the results!

J
Jessica Barletta

Married on 06/23/2019

Best Makeup Ever!

Robin is an amazing makeup artist and an absolute pleasure to work with. After my bridal makeup trial, I knew she was the perfect fit for me. I was very anxious about wearing too much makeup, but ... Read more Robin eased all my concerns immediately. She listened to me and made sure I was comfortable with the outcome. I loved how beautiful and natural I looked. She did an excellent job! I highly recommend her!!