Bonnie Wireback Photography

22 Bonnie Wireback Photography Reviews

K
Kaitlin

Married on 09/22/2018

Bonnie, you were amazing on my special day! The service you provided on that day was truly above and beyond. You made me feel at ease before the ceremony, which in itself was priceless. You helped me ... Read more me hot glue my bouquet, helped the groomsmen put their boutonnieres on, assisted me before the wedding with countless ideas and information on how and when to pose for pictures! The preview pictures are perfect, I cant wait to see the full package! All said and done, you are an amazing person! I thank you for getting all of the MUST needed shots, even when I was spent! You are an absolute gem, and I am grateful, thankful, and appreciative that you shared our day with us!

M
Michael

Married on 07/06/2018

Bonnie just did my daughter's wedding on July 6th, 2018. She was at our house at 10:30 AM, and did not stop until after the wedding ended. She is the best event photographer that I have ever met, in ... Read more addition to having a terrific personality and having a lot of fun with everyone! You will not be disappointed. As Father of the Bride, thank you Bonnie!!!

S
Sandra

Married on 06/02/2018

Bonnie shot our wedding reception day and was one of our favorite vendors. She was so easy to work with, had some great ideas for where to take the photos, and also open to photo ideas we had. We love ... Read more to incorporate humor into our everyday lives and she encouraged us to do this with our photos as well. My husband split his suit pants right before we started pictures, and Bonnie assured us that it wouldn't be an issue with the photos. Overall, she was amazing and we'd recommend her for anyone's wedding day!