Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)

Perrysburg, OH · View map

About Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)

We are the highest rated DJ Company in Northwest Ohio!

We are the Highest Rate DJ company in Northwest Ohio for a reason... Because Our Clients are HAPPY!

Your Wedding Should Be FUN!

Don't settle for less! There are many "Wedding DJ's" you can choose from. Choose the company that will make it the most memorable. We know how to read the crowd in order to match the energy levels of the room. Our DJs play the most up to date and appropriate music for young and old. Our play lists are based on YOUR WEDDING. Your guests will be raving about how much fun they had!

We are the only TEAM DJ Company in the area.

That means we meet weekly, we make sure we are always up to date on the latest trends, and our DJs work together to be the best. All of our clients can contact anyone on the team for an answer to ensure your process is stress free.

MEET YOUR DJ!

We are the only company that makes sure you get to meet your DJ months prior to your big day. We do that to remind you that you won't have to stress about our services. All of our DJs have their own email address and you can add anyone from our team on social media. One of the major reasons our clients love us is because of our personalities.

We are the most modern, up to date, fun, and professional DJ Company you will encounter on your journey of selecting your entertainment for your big day.

249 Reviews for Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs)

249 Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) Reviews

Chelsie
Chelsie

Married on 08/10/2019

Recommend!

Andrew made sure our wedding night was perfect! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and played the exact kind of music we wanted. The process before the wedding with consultations made us ... Read more feel very comfortable that the flow of the reception would be handled.

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 07/13/2019

Fantasticly Wonderful

I booked this company for my wedding on 7/13/19. I reached out to get information and Jason, the owner responded asking to set a face to face informational time. This really impressed me, as all he ... Read more knew was that I was getting married. Jason was very inviting and knew the business well. Corey was my DJ for the night and he was a pleasure to work with. Corey met with me twice to make sure my night was exactly what I wanted. He helped me make choices and come up with songs to fit the evening as I am not very knowledgeable about music and very indecisive. I will definitely be calling them when I need a DJ again!

Ann
Ann

Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent DJ

Cory did a fantastic job playing music for the ceremony and reception for my daughter's wedding. The music he chose was aligned with how my daughter and son in law are. The ceremony music was perfect ... Read more perfect for a barn wedding. The reception music was what everyone expects and wants at a reception and had us all out on the dancefloor enjoying ourselves. I highly recommend Book That DJ for music for any occasion especially a wedding!