Boonshoft Museum of Discovery

Dayton, OH · View map

About Boonshoft Museum of Discovery

The Boonshoft Museum of Discovery is one of Dayton's most exceptional venues. Whether you are seeking to treat your guests to an evening of family-fun or an elegant reception, the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery is a versatile and memorable location for any event. Come discover how the Boonshoft is perfect for your wedding.

8 Reviews for Boonshoft Museum of Discovery

8 Boonshoft Museum of Discovery Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/04/2018

I can't say enough good things about this vendor. From the moment I toured the location until the day of the wedding, everything was thoroughly explained and highly organized. My guests loved this ... Read more venue and thought I had spent a fortune on it. There are plenty of options when it comes to spaces to rent and all of them are very unique. The staff was friendly and always in the know of what was going on. Amanda, the on site coordinator, was very responsive and flexible. Thanks so much for helping our day be perfect!

A
Annye

Married on 09/13/2014

Incredible, incredible job with an absolutely beautiful space. The employees were all extremely helpful and considerate. Very pleased! Read more Incredible, incredible job with an absolutely beautiful space. The employees were all extremely helpful and considerate. Very pleased!

A
Allison

Married on 05/10/2014

My husband and I were looking for something unique for our wedding and we are so glad we chose Boonshoft. Our ceremony was in the amphitheater and the reception was in the main exhibit hall. Both ... Read more areas were a perfect fit. Our family and friends had so much fun exploring the museum and everyone is still talking about what a great venue it was. We worked with Jamie to coordinate everything and she was awesome to work with. She really helped to make sure everything went smoothly.