Boots and Veils Weddings and More, LLC

Chancellor, Alabama, AL · Visit website

About Boots and Veils Weddings and More, LLC

Boots and Veils Weddings and More, LLC is an Event Venue located in Chancellor, Alabama. The Boots and Veils, LLC property is located on 46 acres in the deep south and includes a rustic Barn Event Venue, a restored 1940’s farmhouse, and an external chapel with benches and a boardwalk. We offer a free consultation to ensure we tailor your event to your needs!

Imagine a deep south wedding! Absolutely stunning property and venue!

Facilities and Capacity

The barn capacity is between 250-300 people.

• External Chapel Wedding
  • Elopment Service
  • Wedding Planner
i>Rustic Barn Wedding
  • Bridal Suite
  • Hair & Makeup
  • Nails
  • Can coordinate catering (if desired), Music, and Officiant services
  • Can tailor services to your needs
  • Read more...

5 Reviews for Boots and Veils Weddings and More, LLC

5 Boots and Veils Weddings and More, LLC Reviews

K
    Kim

Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding and Reception

Very nice people to work with. Brenda was always there to answer all my questions and was very helpful. Her family even helped us as much as possible. The place was so beautiful to host a wedding and ... Read more reception for my son and his now wife. I would highly recommend checking this place out. There is a farmhouse also that the bride and bridal party can get ready in. Very helpful! We rented the whole weekend and it was wonderful. Brenda has become part of the family from this experience.

Natashachalker
    Katie

Married on 12/15/2018

Phenomenal venue!

Our daughter was married at Boots and Veils recently and everything was amazing! Brenda went out of her way to help make this day very special for everyone involved. We highly recommend this venue to ... Read more anyone looking for a unique wedding venue with rustic charm.

Haley
    Haley Davis

Married on 10/13/2018

A Dream Come True

It was was amazing! I loved the staff! My wedding was a dream come true. And my sons 1st Birthday party was one of the best. Read more It was was amazing! I loved the staff! My wedding was a dream come true. And my sons 1st Birthday party was one of the best.