Boots and Veils Weddings and More, LLC

Chancellor, AL · View map · Visit website

About Boots and Veils Weddings and More, LLC

Boots and Veils Weddings and More, LLC is an event venue located in Chancellor, Alabama. Nestled on 46 acres in the deep south, this event space includes a stunning property and numerous areas to host your wedding celebration. Couples getting married here are guaranteed a one-of-a-kind setting for their big day and an experience they’ll treasure for years to come.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue is able to accommodate weddings and other special events. The property features a rustic barn event venue, a restored farmhouse from the 1940s, and a charming chapel with benches and a boardwalk. With the barn’s capacity being between 250 and 300 guests, the venue offers room for weddings of all sizes, from intimate events to larger gatherings. A bridal suite can also be made available, ensuring that those last-minute preparations are finalized before you walk down the aisle to say “I do.”

Boots and Veils Weddings and More, LLC can host a variety of wedding-related events, such as engagement parties, showers, elopements, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. The venue’s professional team is dedicated to providing couples with a memorable experience that is as stress free as possible. They offer couples a complimentary consultation to ensure they tailor their event to their wishes. Several wedding packages are available, accommodating a range of budgets and needs, even including optional DJ, hair, and makeup services. When booking this event space for your celebration, you’ll also have access to the following wedding services and items:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Aisle markers and runners
  • Altar/arch
  • Centerpieces
  • Decor and drapery
  • Tables, chairs, and chair covers
  • Lighting/sound
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

In addition, the venue is able to provide various catering options for your wedding celebration. Whether your event calls for a light meal or something more formal, Boots and Veils Weddings and More, LLC can help bring your wedding vision to life.

13 Reviews for Boots and Veils Weddings and More, LLC

13 Boots and Veils Weddings and More, LLC Reviews

Lisa
Featured
Lisa Fenner

Married on 01/12/2019

An absolute dream to work with

Brenda was amazing to work with! She was flexible, accommodating to our needs, giving of her time freely, and so sweet. She extended her entire facility to us, so our vision could become a reality. ... Read more The barn is so easy to change the look for your event. Her and her staff were there during the set up helping us in every way needed. She messaged me several times the day of to make sure everything was going okay, and to ask if we needed anything. She took a lot of stress away from this mother of the bride, and I made a lifelong friend in the process!

Samantha
Samantha White

Married on 06/22/2019

My baby Girls wedding

I have had the pleasure of designing and help planning alot of beautiful weddings and events at Boots & Veils... Yes,I am a designer here... With that being said.. I finally got to experience being on ... Read more the other side of the venue as being the mother of the bride...It was perfect..absolutely breathtaking.. I am used to being behind the scenes..and I love working with brides..but being the mother on the inside.. I high recommend it..no matter how your dream wedding is..from as rustic as you want ,to as elegant, it can become reality..Loved every second..made so many priceless memories! ❤

E
Emily Teeter

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful place

We had our wedding here on June 22nd of this year. Everything turned out perfect! Read more We had our wedding here on June 22nd of this year. Everything turned out perfect!