Bora Bora Photo & Video

Punaauia, French Polynesia · View map

About Bora Bora Photo & Video

We are a couple photographers based in Bora Bora. While we are based and mostly work in Bora Bora, we are available to shoot in the US as well as Hong Kong.

Today, I am grateful to do what I love while also being accompanied and supported by my wonderful girlfriend as my assistant. Working as a couple in photography is fun, we both love what we do and connecting with our worldwide clientele is an enriching experience.

Bonnie is a native from Hong Kong, speaks Mandarin, Cantonese and English. She is most helpful in demonstrating poses, assisting with the clients attire as well as handing light when required. She also has an excellent eye for the small details that may get lost while looking through the lens!

Bora Bora is no place to be rushing! We insist on being generous with the time we spend on location shooting. While others might promise more photos, our main objective is for you to have fun and deliver professional images!

A good portion of my work is done while shooting destination weddings and couples on their honeymoon, I am open minded and willing to work with you to satisfy yourspecific desires!

Some of my other works include shooting family vacations, honeymoons, snorkeling adventures and much much more! The options are endless.

Although my style is typically more on the “photojournalism ” / "contemporary" side (less posing), we will of course guide you through the session! I also enjoy shooting portraits, local events on the island, as well as underwater and mid-air/water photos. Due to the demographics of people visiting Bora Bora, it is a rare opportunity to be doing maternity photos but of course that is always a beautiful and unique experience!

I have the great pleasure and honor of capturing stills from official events on the island such as the annual Heiva, a beautiful competitive dance competition. These events, the simplicity of life, the people and their culture are a few of the many reasons I fell in love with French Polynesia and decided to move here from the USA.

21 Reviews for Bora Bora Photo & Video

21 Bora Bora Photo & Video Reviews

Ernesto
Ernesto Ramirez

Getting married on 07/03/2021

Fantastic photographer that caught the best moments of our wedding

Stephen and Bonnie spent the entire day with us capturing the best moments throughout our wedding. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with the moments that were caught on camera. Thank you guys ... Read more for making this experience even better for us!

J
Jo Nguyen

Getting married on 07/11/2020

Beautiful Photos with Honest and Flexible Photographers

My fiance and I recently had our engagement photos done, and Stephan and Bonnie were great to work with. On the day we met for pictures, they told us that the lighting did not look good since it was ... Read more going to storm soon. We were able to schedule for the next day instead, and I appreciated how honest and flexible they were. They were also very generous with their time and the different settings we shot at. Stephan shot the photos from different angles, and Bonnie helped us with different poses and made sure we both looked picture-perfect. The photos turned out beautifully, and the turnaround time for them was pretty quick (about a week). They are a great value too, especially for the gorgeous pictures we received that remind us of all the great memories we had in Bora Bora. It's hard to choose our favorite! We definitely recommend Stephan and Bonnie to others looking for a photographer in Bora Bora.

P
Peggy Jones

Getting married on 03/04/2020

Bora Bora Renewal Vow ceremony photos

Stephan and Bonnie were wonderful to work with taking our renewal ceremony pictures in Bora Bora. Stephan took time to review and listen to some ideas we had for poses. He worked with our poses and ... Read more his knowledge of the beautiful sites at St Regis to take pictures we will always treasure. Bonnie was so helpful making sure every detail was perfect before Stephan would take a picture. They were very professional but also very personal. We enjoyed talking with them during the small trips to the next photo spot. He went beyond his own comfort to get the right shot....in the water, sweating under the hot sun, contorting his body to get the best light and picture, and very patient as we readied for the next pose. He went beyond the time period and never acted rushed and continued to offer more sights and poses. We hope we have the opportunity to see Stephan and Bonnie again...not just for business but also to continue our friendship that began on our special day.