Borghinvilla Wedding Venue

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Borghinvilla Wedding Venue

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue is a mansion wedding venue located in James Hill, Jamaica. This unique, private, and personalized wedding and special event venue offers breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Due to its incredible weather, this wedding and event venue is available to use year round to host your wedding and other special events.

Facilities and Capacity
Borghinvilla Wedding Venue sits among two acres of lush Jamaican flowers and plants with an incredible view of the seaside cliffs of the Caribbean Sea. This mansion has eight different event spaces and rooms, both indoor and outdoor, and it can accommodate a total of 200 guests. Couples can use this space to create the wedding of their wedding dreams.

The event staff at Borghinvilla Wedding Venue use a mix of the service standards from North America and the friendly, hospitable service of Jamaicans. Their goal is to help create overwhelming joy on your special day. In addition to hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions, this venue is also able to host engagement parties, elopements, and rehearsal dinners. Wedding event services offered include the following:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendors
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Couples may choose from a variety of serving styles, including buffet, cocktail reception, family style, French service, hors d'oeuvres, plated, and station options. The servers and bartenders at Borghinvilla Wedding Venue are dedicated to helping you create the wedding meal of your dreams. Interested couples can also choose from an open bar, limited bar, or a cash bar and either bring in their own alcohol or use the alcohol provided by the venue. Wedding catering and bar services offered include the following:

• Dessert
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer, wine

Location
Borghinvilla Wedding Venue is located on the border of St. Ann’s and Trelawny Jamaica. It is centrally located near many hotels and resorts in the most popular areas, including Montego Bay, Trelawny, Runaway Bay, and Ocho Rios.

5 Reviews for Borghinvilla Wedding Venue

5 Borghinvilla Wedding Venue Reviews

Samantha
Samantha Singh

Married on 03/05/2019

Remarkable Wedding Experience

Jenn Borgh is amazing! She is really organized and a true professional. We planned our wedding from Canada, mostly over email and some phone calls with Jenn and the whole experience was smooth and ... Read more everything went off without a hitch. Jenn helped me to plan two events: a South Asian themed Welcome party at Mystic India in Whitter Village and our wedding day at Borghvinvilla. I can't say enough positive things about Borghinvilla, Jenn and her team! This venue - the CLIFFS, gardens, and reception space will blow you and your guests away. It's a charming little building with beautiful gardens that back out onto the Caribbean Sea. The photos do not do it justice! Jenn helped me to coordinate every aspect of our wedding: decor, flowers, catering, cake, DJ, lighting, music, transportation, wedding rehearsal and day of scheduling. All her recommended vendors were the very best and super professional yet fun. Jenn helped me bring our vision and vibe to life! Because of her, I knew I didn't have to worry about all the little details. She delivered on all her promises and the venue and decor exceeded our expectations. The FOOD was fantastic! All of our guests raved about the food esp. soup, jerk chicken and Jamaican patties. Her staff were courteous and attentive. Our guests are still talking about our wedding! Jenn - Karan and I are so happy we chose you and Borghinvilla. Our wedding day was magical and memorable and we can't thank you enough for all your hard work, planning, great advice/guidance and professional execution of our dream wedding. I don't know how you kept track of all the details I wanted. Thank you for always listening to our feedback and trying to make us happy with every detail that we spoke about. You are truly remarkable and keep doing what you do! I know you've made a lot of couples happy! Karan and I only wish we had more time at Borghinvilla - we hope to return one day!

Rodaina
Rodaina

Married on 07/14/2018

The most breathtaking wedding venue in jamaica. If we had the chance to get married again this venue will still be our number one choice. This venue was what I had in mind for a destination dream ... Read more wedding. We had the best day ever. #smithingitup2018

T
Tricia-Ann

Married on 05/04/2018

Amazing venue. Straight out of a magazine. Seriously. I couldn’t believe I found this gem. It’s even better when you realize the owner, Jennifer and her team are one of a kind. My mom had passed away ... Read more away a couple weeks before the wedding and when I arrived to see the venue for the first time, they gave me a lovely card offering their condolences. It was so very thoughtful. Communication was on point and fast from the very beginning. Everyone worked tirelessly to ensure my day was super special. This is the kind of place that you have to tell everyone you know about. Hotel weddings are cookie cutter and they are always on some time constraint. I knew I didn’t want that for my day and Borghinvilla gives you all the privacy, beauty and time so you can truly soak in the day. The awesome thing with this venue is you get ocean, you get greenery, you get sunset, you get sand, you get wide open skies. You get everything in one. My guests are still talking about it. Love love love the Borghinvilla venue and team!