Borghinvilla Wedding Venue

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Borghinvilla Wedding Venue

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue is a mansion wedding venue located in James Hill, Jamaica. This unique, private, and personalized wedding and special event venue offers breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Due to its incredible weather, this wedding and event venue is available to use year round to host your wedding and other special events.

Facilities and Capacity
Borghinvilla Wedding Venue sits among two acres of lush Jamaican flowers and plants with an incredible view of the seaside cliffs of the Caribbean Sea. This mansion has eight different event spaces and rooms, both indoor and outdoor, and it can accommodate a total of 200 guests. Couples can use this space to create the wedding of their wedding dreams.

The event staff at Borghinvilla Wedding Venue use a mix of the service standards from North America and the friendly, hospitable service of Jamaicans. Their goal is to help create overwhelming joy on your special day. In addition to hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions, this venue is also able to host engagement parties, elopements, and rehearsal dinners. Wedding event services offered include the following:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendors
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Couples may choose from a variety of serving styles, including buffet, cocktail reception, family style, French service, hors d'oeuvres, plated, and station options. The servers and bartenders at Borghinvilla Wedding Venue are dedicated to helping you create the wedding meal of your dreams. Interested couples can also choose from an open bar, limited bar, or a cash bar and either bring in their own alcohol or use the alcohol provided by the venue. Wedding catering and bar services offered include the following:

• Dessert
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer, wine

Location
Borghinvilla Wedding Venue is located on the border of St. Ann’s and Trelawny Jamaica. It is centrally located near many hotels and resorts in the most popular areas, including Montego Bay, Trelawny, Runaway Bay, and Ocho Rios.

4 Reviews for Borghinvilla Wedding Venue

4 Borghinvilla Wedding Venue Reviews

Rodaina
Rodaina

Married on 07/14/2018

The most breathtaking wedding venue in jamaica. If we had the chance to get married again this venue will still be our number one choice. This venue was what I had in mind for a destination dream ... Read more wedding. We had the best day ever. #smithingitup2018

T
Tricia-Ann

Married on 05/04/2018

Amazing venue. Straight out of a magazine. Seriously. I couldn’t believe I found this gem. It’s even better when you realize the owner, Jennifer and her team are one of a kind. My mom had passed away ... Read more away a couple weeks before the wedding and when I arrived to see the venue for the first time, they gave me a lovely card offering their condolences. It was so very thoughtful. Communication was on point and fast from the very beginning. Everyone worked tirelessly to ensure my day was super special. This is the kind of place that you have to tell everyone you know about. Hotel weddings are cookie cutter and they are always on some time constraint. I knew I didn’t want that for my day and Borghinvilla gives you all the privacy, beauty and time so you can truly soak in the day. The awesome thing with this venue is you get ocean, you get greenery, you get sunset, you get sand, you get wide open skies. You get everything in one. My guests are still talking about it. Love love love the Borghinvilla venue and team!

M
Melisia

Married on 06/09/2018

The Borghinvilla team is the best! My now hubby and I got married in Jamaica on June 9, 2018 and planned the entire wedding from New York. We contacted Jennifer, the owner, in October 2017 and she ... Read more responded with wedding packages and rates the very next day. Trust me, that is a major deal for venues in Jamaica. There are some venues we’ve contacted that we still haven’t heard from. Borghinvilla is gorgeous! That’s undeniable! If you’ve ever wanted a cliff side, garden, or beach wedding, you can have it all at Borghinvilla! There’s the cliffs area where you can see the most gorgeous sunsets on a clear day, a garden area with lush flowers and a beach-style area with sand. We fell in love with the venue and booked immediately after a family member gave only rave reviews after visiting on our behalf. We saw the venue only a few days before the wedding but never once felt nervous because we were in contact with Jennifer almost every week. She offered everything we could ever want on our wedding day. From the most delicious Jamaican food that even the Jamaicans who attended our wedding cannot stop talking about to connecting us with a dj, travel agent for flight and rooms for our guests, local transportation, the coconut jelly guy and even doing a Juici Beef run the day of the wedding. She was also our day of coordinator. Borghinvilla is perfect for destination weddings especially if you don’t have needs for hotel accommodations or don’t meet their guest minimums, roughly 90% of guests must stay at most of the hotels in Jamaica. We had about 85 guests who had the flexibility of staying anywhere on the island. Borghinvilla is a fairly new venue and a true gem in Jamaica when you consider the ease of planning, service, value and the unlimited options! Be patient and organized but it is all well worth it! We had a blast and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day! Many many thanks to Jennifer and the Borghinvilla team!