Borghinvilla Wedding Venue

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Borghinvilla Wedding Venue

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue is a mansion wedding venue located in James Hill, Jamaica. This unique, private, and personalized wedding and special event venue offers breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Due to its incredible weather, this wedding and event venue is available to use year round to host your wedding and other special events.

Facilities and Capacity
Borghinvilla Wedding Venue sits among two acres of lush Jamaican flowers and plants with an incredible view of the seaside cliffs of the Caribbean Sea. This mansion has eight different event spaces and rooms, both indoor and outdoor, and it can accommodate a total of 200 guests. Couples can use this space to create the wedding of their wedding dreams.

The event staff at Borghinvilla Wedding Venue use a mix of the service standards from North America and the friendly, hospitable service of Jamaicans. Their goal is to help create overwhelming joy on your special day. In addition to hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions, this venue is also able to host engagement parties, elopements, and rehearsal dinners. Wedding event services offered include the following:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendors
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Couples may choose from a variety of serving styles, including buffet, cocktail reception, family style, French service, hors d'oeuvres, plated, and station options. The servers and bartenders at Borghinvilla Wedding Venue are dedicated to helping you create the wedding meal of your dreams. Interested couples can also choose from an open bar, limited bar, or a cash bar and either bring in their own alcohol or use the alcohol provided by the venue. Wedding catering and bar services offered include the following:

• Dessert
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer, wine

Location
Borghinvilla Wedding Venue is located on the border of St. Ann’s and Trelawny Jamaica. It is centrally located near many hotels and resorts in the most popular areas, including Montego Bay, Trelawny, Runaway Bay, and Ocho Rios.

8 Reviews for Borghinvilla Wedding Venue

8 Borghinvilla Wedding Venue Reviews

Michelle
Michelle Paul

Married on 08/03/2019

Breathtaking

Borghinvilla is like a piece of heaven on earth. When I got engaged, I knew I wanted a beach/cliff front sunset wedding and found Borghinvilla on Instagram. After scrolling through the pictures, I ... Read more fell more and more in love with the place as it provided panoramic views of the ocean with a sense of intimacy as well as privacy. Jenn, the owner was prompt in responding when I reached out to her, answering all of our questions and providing catalogs to choose from. We spoke often over the next 12 months as I was involved in every step of the process. Arriving a few says before the wedding, I had high hopes and expectations. Jenn and her team surpassed all of our expectations. They blew us away. Words wont do enough justice to truly convey how we felt, how gorgeous everything was and how the night went so smoothly. We truly had an amazing wedding! I enjoyed my wedding! We danced the night away. Our friends were equally blown away by the beauty of the venue and the décor, the food and the ambiance. Borghinvilla provides a once in a lifetime experience that we will always remember.

H
Heidi Wise

Married on 07/28/2019

Highly recommend! Such a beautiful venue. I'm so glad we chose Borghinvilla!

All of our guests are still raving about the venue. It is truly a spectacular place to get married! If you want to get away from the cookie-cutter resort weddings and have something more private and ... Read more intimate. You will want to have your celebration at the Borghinvilla! Jennifer Borgh and her team are true professionals. I was a bit nervous at first planning a destination wedding but Jenn Borgh is truly amazing. She brought our vision to life. She helped every step of the way and executed our dream wedding from details on the decor, flowers, catering, cake, DJ, lighting, music, transportation, wedding rehearsal and day of scheduling. She even recommended a great photographer - Manuela Stefan who captured both our engagement photos as well as our wedding. We are so happy we chose Jenn and Borghinvilla. I still look back on our wedding day and can't help but smile as it was perfect. Thanks to Jenn and the Borghinvilla team for making our day a memorable one. Keep making Borghinvilla beautiful.

L Wright
L Wright

Married on 07/07/2019

Top Notch - Highly Recommended

We can’t thank Jennifer and her amazing team at Borghinvilla enough for making our day truly spectacular. Over the last year working with Jennifer has been a pleasure; she is professional, ... Read more knowledgeable and her expertise as a wedding planner truly made our vision come true. Her vendors are amazing, her facility is stunning and we were so blessed to be able to have had our wedding at Borghinvilla. Thanks a million