Borrowed Blue Photography

Baltimore, MD · View map

About Borrowed Blue Photography

Natalie Nadozirny and Jamie Suthard, the two photographers making up Borrowed Blue Photography, love weddings. They love capturing images that not only show an unposed moment but also work together to tell a story.

30 Reviews for Borrowed Blue Photography

30 Borrowed Blue Photography Reviews

K
Kelly McCartney

Married on 08/25/2018

Gorgeous photos, easy to work with

We used Borrowed Blue for our August 2018 Baltimore wedding and we couldn’t recommend them any more! Here’s a few reasons why: -Responsive-- Natalie answered all of our questions in a timely manner. ... Read more manner. -Reasonable and flexible pricing-- Borrowed Blue offers a number of different packages depending on what you are looking for. We appreciated that we were able to swap an engagement session for an extra hour of shooting on our wedding day, since we’re based out of town and weren’t able to come back for an engagement session. -Organized and authoritative— We have a lot of family and friends and we wanted to take pictures as efficiently as possible on our wedding day so we could enjoy the party. Natalie did a great job of getting people in and out of photos quickly so that we could enjoy our day. -Fun—The team is funny, friendly, and easy to work with. You will spend a lot of time with your photographers on your wedding day so you should enjoy spending time with them. -Ease of process-- They share sneak peaks via video and phone app and then share all of the high quality photos for you to print and use. We also purchased an extremely reasonably priced album with our package. -Extremely talented—Our pictures are absolutely incredible! A lot of thought and energy went into the lighting and locations and it shows. They do a great job of documenting what was a truly awesome day. We are so thankful that we chose to work with Borrowed Blue-- they were everything we were looking for in wedding photographers!

R
Rachel

Married on 07/08/2017

I can't say enough good things about Borrowed Blue. Natalie and Jamie were wonderful! They got where they needed to be to get the photos without being intrusive. And we just got the first sneak peak ... Read more at the photos themselves and they're wonderful! They were the perfect complement to my desire for artistry and my husband's desire for practical, efficiency.

R
Raymond

Married on 10/10/2015

Natalie and Jamie were a class act. First and foremost, they strike the perfect balance between being consummate professionals and genuinely excited by your story as a couple. Leading up to the big ... Read more day, I'll admit I was not the easiest or most pleasant person to deal with, none of which had to do with Borrowed Blue. At any rate, Natalie and Jamie were extraordinarily flexible, patient, down-to-earth, and accommodating. Now, the photos. INCREDIBLE. I am someone who did not want photos for my wedding. Period. But I can honestly say that after seeing the amazing portraits that Jamie and Natalie did of my spouse and me, I'll be the first to recommend that every couple - even super stingy ones - invest in at least some sort of wedding photography. During the session, despite the fact that I had been difficult to deal with leading up to the big day, it was clear that both Jamie and Natalie were genuinely happy and excited to be part of our day. They were determined to get as many great shots as they could, and they made very creative use of many different indoor and outdoor spaces near our venue. Their online photo review system is easy and efficient, and they clearly know what they're doing. Natalie and Jamie, THANK YOU for having the wisdom, foresight, and patience to capture something that I had not originally valued for my wedding. It's a gift I'll carry with me for the rest of my life.