Boschelli Photography

Babylon, New York · View map · Visit website

About Boschelli Photography

Boschelli Photography is a photography company in Long Island, New York that specializes in wedding photography. This photographer’s ability as a visual storyteller results in each couple receiving a polished album that truly embodies the emotions of their special day. Blending together photojournalism, fine art photography and portraits, Boschelli Photography has the expertise to preserve your celebration in proper fashion!

Experience

Creator Cecilia Boschelli started this company ten years ago, and in that time has serviced more than 600 weddings in the greater Long Island area. These years of experience have refined her skills in the photography industry, allowing her to utilize her passion to the best of her ability.

This photographer offers a wide variety of wedding services. Boschelli Photography’s services include:

• Albums
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Boschelli Photography also offers many other services as well. These services include:

• Boudoir shoot

M
Featured
MaryKate

Married on 07/02/2017

Working with Cecilia and her talented team made our wedding day run smoothly. We totally trusted her to keep a schedule, take amazing photos, and still allow us to enjoy our special day. We are so ... Read more happy with our pictures and with the overall experience! We would highly recommend Boschelli Photography to brides and grooms!

Brianna
brianna macsaveny

Getting married on 04/25/2020

Picture Perfect

Cecilla made my fiancé and I comfortable from the moment we sat down in her office and her photos displayed had great emotions! We are looking forward to having her team capture our special day! Read more Cecilla made my fiancé and I comfortable from the moment we sat down in her office and her photos displayed had great emotions! We are looking forward to having her team capture our special day!

Sarah
Sarah Deyhle

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing from start to finish!

Our main photographer was Pam, the second photographer was Michael, and the assistant was Isaac... And they were all absolutely AMAZING from start to finish. I cannot recommend Boschelli Photography ... Read more enough. I was so worried that I was going to feel awkward posing for pictures all day long, but they were so accommodating and made us feel so comfortable the whole time. Their prices are extremely reasonable, and it took me forever to pick out which photos I wanted in an album because I loved every single one! Choosing Boschelli for photography was definitely one of the best choices we made for our wedding day!