Boscobel House and Gardens

Garrison, NY · View map

About Boscobel House and Gardens

Named by Best of the Hudson Valley Guide as “The Best Place for a Wedding,” Boscobel House and Gardens is located just one hour away from New York City. Considered one of the leading historic house museums in the United States, Boscobel directly overlooks the Hudson River.

6 Reviews for Boscobel House and Gardens

6 Boscobel House and Gardens Reviews

desaistriker
Stuti

Married on 10/21/2017

Colleen, our contact at Boscobel, was amazing. She was supremely patient, responsive, and super friendly. She always got back to me on questions I had in a short time frame and was always as ... Read more accommodating as possible. Boscobel is a beautiful venue, go check it out - you won't be disappointed!

K
Kim

Married on 10/01/2016

As soon as my (now) husband and I visited Boscobel, I knew it was THE place we would get married. The events manager, Colleen, was attentive, kind, and very responsive to all our questions. She made ... Read more us feel right at home and didn't mind our frequent visits with vendors. It's a unique space to work in, but Colleen made it easy and the wedding was so perfect. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect and I'm so thrilled we chose Boscobel! My only piece of advice is to consider the long walk to the bathroom and your guests; we didn't have very many older guests with mobility issues, but it is a long walk from where the reception tent is set up to the bathroom. We chose not to rent additional bathrooms but if you have room in your budget, it may be something you want to do. Otherwise, I hands down recommend Boscobel as your wedding venue!!!

E
Elena

Married on 04/18/2014

Beautiful outdoor venue overlooking the Hudson River, Constitution marsh and West Point on the front lawn of the mansion. The staff was outstanding and very accommodating and had back up plans for ... Read more unpredictable weather. It was also absolutely beautiful for pictures.