Boston Harbor Hotel

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Boston Harbor Hotel

Boston Harbor Hotel is a classic hotel wedding venue that is located in Boston, Massachusetts. This venue overlooks the gorgeous waterfront, adding to the pure romance and beauty of your unforgettable day. The Boston Harbor Hotel is a unique venue that has personalized services and amenities to ensure your day is an extravagant affair.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 500 wedding guests at the Boston Harbor Hotel. There are eight event spaces available for couples to choose from and use throughout their wedding day. Outdoor spaces with the harbor as your backdrop are also available. Prior to your wedding day, the Meritage Restaurant and Wine Bar is a private Sonoma room and can be used to host your rehearsal dinner.

Boston Harbor Hotel can provide the following event services and event items for your wedding day:

• Accommodations

37 Boston Harbor Hotel Reviews

Olivia
Olivia Whalen

Married on 07/13/2019

I could not have dreamed of a better venue.

It’s impossible to capture in a single review just how outstanding our wedding experience was at Boston Harbor Hotel. Michael Boivin and his catering team exceeded expectations over and over and over ... Read more again, and I could not be more grateful for their hard work, efficiency, and talent. They made us feel like our wedding day was the most important event of the year and that energy translated into one giant, happy celebration! Following our church ceremony, we had cocktail hour along the Harborwalk, a reception in the Wharf Room until midnight, and ended with Karaoke after party in the Foster’s room. The venue location speaks for itself – the views of the harbor are breathtaking – but it is the service and delicious food that really make this venue “beyond compare.” Countless guests have told me that it was the most delicious wedding food that they ever had (people were losing it over the fried scallops at cocktail hour) and everyone’s drinks remained full throughout the night. The staff met all of the needs of our 209 guests, including those that had very specific dietary restrictions or allergies. They also worked with us to make special requests possible – like two flavored wedding cake and cava instead of champagne. Michael Boivin is a host in himself. We did not have a wedding planner, which made him the most critical contact of our entire planning process. This was the first wedding for both our families, so we appreciated his expertise and honest opinion throughout. He recommended countless vendors that had successfully worked at BHH before, responded to email instantly, and kept everything running on schedule on the big day. From our initial walkthrough to the tasting to the wedding day, he made sure all our questions were answered and our needs were met. An absolute delight to work with. Thank you to Michael and the entire BHH team for the perfect wedding!! I could not have dreamed it better.

C
Charlotte

Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I got married at the Boston Harbor Hotel this past June and it was the most magical weekend of our lives! We hosted our rehearsal dinner, welcome cocktails, ceremony & reception and ... Read more brunch at the hotel. All of our guests were from out of town and we wanted to ensure that everything was taken care of for the entire weekend. The Boston Harbor Hotel was the most perfect venue for our wedding, from the guest accommodations and event venues to the staff and food (oh yeah and THE VIEW!!! ☺ ) To say I was a nervous bride is an understatement but Michael and his team was so easy to work with, they could not have put me more at ease. The different event venues offered at BHH are unparalleled, each with their own unique style and view of the Boston Harbor. We hosted our ceremony and reception in the Wharf room, which meant that the staff had to flip the entire room during our one-hour cocktail party. I continue to hear from guests about how impressed they were with the absolutely FLAWLESS transitions from one location to the other. The food at BHH was also top notch. Since we had so many events at the hotel, we literally went though every item on the menu. Michael and his team set up a private area for my husband and I to take a break after the ceremony and try all of appetizers our guests were having at the cocktail party. I was always told that on your wedding day you won’t be able to eat any of the food, this was not true at all! The food was so good that I ended up trying a little bit of everything. We had steak and lobster for our wedding dinner, which was perfectly cooked for all of our 180 + guests and I continue to receive praises from guests about the Peking duck carving station at our rehearsal dinner. We are looking forward to returning to BHH for our anniversary!

K
Kathy A

Married on 12/29/2017

A Perfect Wedding Experience!

Having stayed at the Boston Harbor Hotel previously, my husband and I were very excited to tour this location when searching for a Boston wedding venue. We knew from prior visits that the setting is ... Read more beautiful, the service is top-notch, and the food is beyond compare. Upon deciding to book the BHH for our wedding, our high expectations for this venue were well surpassed! Our experience began with Michael Boivin, our wedding coordinator. Michael was with us from our first contact with the BHH through the wedding evening, even taking care to deliver my heirloom veil safely to our room. This small detail exemplifies the service at the BHH. Michael is well known throughout the Boston wedding industry as the best in the business! On top of everything he coordinated within the BHH, he was able to put us in contact with high-quality vendors for services including flowers, lighting, etc., which was immeasurably helpful. From the second you pull up to the hotel until the moment you leave, you are greeted by the friendly faces of employees who want you to have an amazing experience. Michael Boivin, Jennifer Lammers, Laura Furfaro, and everyone we worked with consistently went above and beyond to make our dream day a reality. The setting of the Boston Harbor Hotel is a truly unique one. The backdrop of the harbor is beautiful, and our guests enjoyed watching planes, boats, sunrises and passers-by throughout their stay at the hotel. The central location makes it easy to visit other Boston attractions, catch a game at the Garden, or eat at one of Boston’s famed restaurants. For a fantastic meal, however, you need go no further than the BHH itself. We wanted our wedding guests to have a delicious meal at our wedding. Months later, we are still hearing from friends and family that this was not only the best wedding meal they have eaten, but one of the best meals they've ever had in general! The wedding menus are filled with so many mouth-watering options that it was difficult to choose just a few for our menu! We were pleased to find flexibility in the menu options as well – unlike other venues we had toured. From the service to the ambiance to the food, we could not be happier with our choice to host our wedding at the Boston Harbor Hotel. The motto of the BHH is “Beyond Compare,” and throughout our wedding process – from initially reaching out to Michael, until we checked out as newlyweds – our dreams for a perfect experience were exceeded. We are so grateful to everyone who helped us throughout the process, and are looking forward to visiting again soon!