Hired? Booked

Boston Marriott Long Wharf

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Boston Marriott Long Wharf

Boston Marriott Long Wharf is a modern hotel wedding venue that is located in Boston, Massachusetts. This venue is in an unbeatable location with fun attractions and amenities close by for you and your guest to enjoy all weekend long. The Boston Marriott Long Wharf is here to make dreams come true.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 400 wedding guests at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf. There are three main indoor event spaces that feature stylish and dramatic ballrooms. The Harbor View Ballroom offers floor-to-ceiling windows with scenic view of the Boston Harbor. There are also elegant outdoor event spaces for couples who wish to be close to the Boston Harbor.

The Boston Marriott Long Wharf can provide the following event services and event items for your wedding day:

• Accommodations

19 Boston Marriott Long Wharf Reviews

M
mary

Married on 10/08/2016

My fiancé and I recently held our reception at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf in the Harbor View Ballroom, colubmus day weekend 2016. From the start of our planning when we met with Laura to view the ... Read more venue and discuss packages, until the day of when Brittany went seriously out of her way to make our day special - everyone was genuinely excited for us. The food was some of the best our guests have ever had a weddings, the lighting was perfect, and frankly I have nothing bad to say. They made me feel like part of the family and each time we spoke they reminded me why I picked the venue. The staff is incredible, the atmosphere is perfect, and the rooms are perfect. We had 110 people in the harbor ballroom and it was PERFECT. Overall we are so pleased, our pictures are gorgeous and we had a blast. I mean Brittany left the property THREE times for us the day of without us asking. She was so thoughtful and we never noticed if anything went wrong (nothing did). I can't rave enough about this venue and especially the staff. Ask for Laura and Brittany!

U
User5546821

2+ years ago

I don't know where to begin on this review.... I am SO SO happy and pleased that we chose the Boston Marriott Long Wharf as our venue. We had our reception in the Harbor View Ballroom, the room in ... Read more itself is just beautiful and views from the terrace are just stunning. We were paired up with Christen and she was absolutely amazing answering all of our questions, emails and just making us stress free about everything. The venue came through on everything: room setup, food was amazing, amazing breakfast and all just super easy to work with. All of our guests raved about the venue, the staff and the food. I could not have chosen a better place!! Highly recommended.

C
Christina

Married on 09/12/2015

The staff, the suites, the food, the location, was all breath taking. My wedding was a dream come true :) Read more The staff, the suites, the food, the location, was all breath taking. My wedding was a dream come true :)