Botanica Floral

Corona del Mar, CA · View map

About Botanica Floral

We are Orange County's Friendly Florist and we would love to be a part of your special day! We specialize in boutique weddings with extra care and attention to detail with fantastic prices and quality product. Everything you're looking for in a vendor! We love getting to know our brides and hearing their love story; and then being a part in it for years to come-anniversaries, baby showers, proms! We're here to make this decision an easy one! Call us today!

1 Reviews for Botanica Floral

1 Botanica Floral Reviews

User3882667

2+ years ago

Highly recommended! Kari (the owner) is super responsive and full of great ideas! After I placed my order, one of my bridesmaids told me that she is allergic to flowers with fragrance. I know; huh? ... Read more Kari was very flexible and immediately had several ideas for beautiful flowers that don't have fragrance, within my color palette and budget. My bouquet was all white - classic, elegant and glamorous. She sewed in my late father's war medal and late mother's jewelery - which made me feel like they were with me. My maid's bouquets were purple - feminine, festive and joyful. My friend who picked up the flowers for me forgot to ask how to keep them for the afternoon. He called Kari and she took time with him on the phone giving explicit instructions re: how to keep the flowers looking fresh.

Botanica Floral FAQ