Botanicals

Glenwood Springs, CO · View map · Visit website

About Botanicals

Botanicals is an experienced wedding florist for couples marrying in the greater Glenwood Springs, Colorado area. This team of florists offers bright and bold wedding florals with creative and artistic elements. The company provides floral arrangements throughout the Roaring Fork Valley including Aspen, Basalt, Carbondale, Glenwood Springs, and more in Colorado.

This florist can help couples with every type and style of arrangement of florals for their wedding. Couples can meet with the florists at Botanicals for consultations. Florists can then conduct venue visits to get a sense of what would work best in the space. From there, they can begin work on arrangements that are classic, country, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. Couples can even get non-floral arrangements and single flowers. On the day of the wedding, Botanicals takes care of delivery, set up, and clean up. Available arrangements through this florist include:

• Aisle and altar decor

M
Marianne Heiber

Married on 07/07/2018

Beyond Beautiful

I was 1000% happy with the outcome of the arrangements for our wedding last July. Botanicals did an excellent job helping select flowers to complete our vision and make for a very beautiful ceremony ... Read more and reception. I would recommend this company time and time again. Excellent service, value and professionalism.

C
Chelsea

Married on 06/26/2016

Wenonah from Botanicals is truly an artist. Everything she created for our wedding was absolutely stunning. I already knew this about Wenonah's work from living in the Glenwood area, so I asked her to ... Read more to travel 130 miles to do our flowers south of Denver. I knew I wanted lots of color and a garden look, but with only that for guidance Wenonah managed to make my wedding look exactly how I imagined but couldn't verbalize. She was completely helpful with suggestions and helped me find lots of ways to save money, like moving our ceremony flowers into the reception, etc. And because of the travelling, she created all her stunning work from a hotel room and everything turned out amazing.

Botanicals FAQ