Bougainvillea Barbados

Bridgetown, BB · View map

About Bougainvillea Barbados

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for considering the award winning Bougainvillea Beach Resort as host to this memorable occasion!!

Whether you're dreaming of a gala wedding and reception, an intimate family affair or an elopement, you'll be sure to find an idyllic wedding setting that's just your style coupled with the personal attention from our Weddings Team. Enjoy a hassle-free planning experience when taking advantage of our creative wedding packages.

2 Reviews for Bougainvillea Barbados

2 Bougainvillea Barbados Reviews

Jenna
Jenna Collins

Getting married on 02/15/2020

Timely & Professional

Ria Taylor the Wedding Coordinator was timely and professional with responding to emails and calls. When I meet her she showed me the property and her team. I left the visit feeling like she would do ... Read more a great job for my wedding. I’m looking forward to working with her on Feb 15, 2020

N
Neesha

Married on 02/18/2017

4.2

Bougainvillea is a beautiful venue to hold your wedding. I recommend getting an outside wedding planner in Barbados. A lot of my stress was trying to coordinate and having someone understand my ... Read more vision. With that said the hotel staff are excellent. Roxanne the bar manager worked with us to make a delicious twist on the traditional rum punch for our signature cocktail and Lance the Banquet coordinator took such great care of us at our reception. They both deserve employee of the month! All of their staff for the cocktail/reception were top notch and the food was delicious!

Bougainvillea Barbados FAQ