Boulder Creek Photography

Simpson, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About Boulder Creek Photography

Boulder Creek Photography is a wedding photography business based in Simpson, Illinois that will capture your story in the most organic and sincere way. They will give you images that create memories for a lifetime and that will be passed on for generations to come.

Boulder Creek Photography uses traditional and vintage styles of photography to create candid, natural photos that express your love in a personal way. With creativity and passion, they always step out of their comfort zone to provide each couple with an inspiring set of images that showcase the beauty of their wedding. These are the services provided in their collections:

• High-res and professionally edited digital images
  • Engagement session

L
Lacey Armit

Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful work

Simply said..... Best decision of my wedding was to hire boulder creek! Read more Simply said..... best decision of my wedding was to hire boulder creek!

H
Hayley Kidd

Married on 09/29/2018

I love boulder creek photography!

Boulder creek photography is excellent! If I could go back and redo my wedding over I would choose boulder creek again! I recommend this company to anyone! She makes the bride/groom stress free! Read more Boulder creek photography is excellent! If I could go back and redo my wedding over I would choose boulder creek again! I recommend this company to anyone! She makes the bride/groom stress free!

K
Kaci Stearns

Married on 07/21/2018

Wonderful experience

The whole experience was something any bride would want. She hears your needs, wants and worries. My pictures were beautiful! Read more The whole experience was something any bride would want. She hears your needs, wants and worries. My pictures were beautiful!