Boulevard Bride

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Boulevard Bride

Boulevard Bride is the premier wedding attire company located in Lake Saint Louis, Missouri. We offer a number of services to weddings throughout the local area, including Saint Louis, Ladue, Town and Country, Kirkwood, Ballwin, Chesterfield, O'Fallon, Saint Peters, Saint Charles, Wentzville,Troy, Wright City, Warrenton and Columbia. We are dedicated to providing each bride with her dream dress as well as all of her bridal party needs from bridesmaid's dresses to suit and tuxedo rentals.

Boulevard Bride touts a number of dresses from sought-after designers, including Martin Thornburg, Enchanting by Mon Cheri, Jasmine, Moonlight, Kitty Chen, Tara Keely, Val Stefani and Jessica Morgan and our couture designer Potapenko Yanchenko excusively at Boulevard Bride. Attire from top designers is also available for bridesmaids, ring bearers, flower girls, the groom and groomsmen. Additionally, Boulevard Bride offers the following dress and attire services:

• Wedding Gown Cleaning

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 12/16/2017

I went in one day looking for the perfect wedding dress. Unsure of what to expect, but once I tried one of the many dresses they pulled for me I fell in love. I can't thank them enough for there help ... Read more and support on finding my dream dress!!!

M
Marykate Coleman

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Service

I could not say enough good things about how sweet this family establishment is and how welcoming they were to not only me, but my bridesmaids and family as well. Read more I could not say enough good things about how sweet this family establishment is and how welcoming they were to not only me, but my bridesmaids and family as well.

K
Kathy

Married on 12/01/2018

Had a wonderful experience tagging along with a friend for her fitting and even got a little something for my own wedding day! Friendly staff that really know what they are doing and gorgeous dresses! ... Read more Thank you!