Boulevard Productions

Lancaster, NY · View map

About Boulevard Productions

A great wedding film will endure for years to come. It is our passion to create films that will engage you, move you, and ultimately serve as a stunning memory of your most special day.

We would love to hear from you! Please contact us via email at info@boulevard-productions.com, or by phone at (716) 777-0990

6 Reviews for Boulevard Productions

6 Boulevard Productions Reviews

User4367425

2+ years ago

I still remember when I was first looking for videographers almost a year before my wedding date and I kept seeing these 'trailers' of couples' wedding days. I knew that I wanted something like that ... Read more to capture my special day, and Boulevard Productions delivered! Andrew Quinn was so easy to work with and really got to know us and took our preferences into consideration. But at the end of the day, I give all of the credit to him. With practically no guidance or input from us, Andy put together the most spectacular wedding trailer for me and my husband. We are thrilled! Not to mention that his crew of videographers were incredible throughout the entire day. We barely noticed they were there and they were all just so nice and easy going. The creativity and talent blew me away, and it made all the difference for us. Check out their Vimeo page for examples or to see ours! I promise you they are worth every penny :)

User5374408

2+ years ago

Andy is amazing! His video footage is amazing and his customer service is outstanding. He was the easiest vendor to work with on our wedding day and on the day of, he was extremely helpful! We enjoyed ... Read more having him and his assistant record our special day! Highly recommend!

A
Ashley

Married on 08/10/2013

Bouvevard Productions was great company to work with. We are extremely happy with the wedding video. Definitely would recommend Bouvevard Productions to family and friends. Read more Bouvevard Productions was great company to work with. We are extremely happy with the wedding video. Definitely would recommend Bouvevard Productions to family and friends.