Bouquet Studio

North Lawrence, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Bouquet Studio

Bouquet Studio is a floral design studio in North Lawrence, Ohio. The company specializes in floral decor for weddings and special events. Owner and head designer Amy Chupp and her staff use locally grown fresh flowers and greenery to bring your wedding to life as much as possible and import to bring couples the perfect blooms. Bouquet Studio is committed to create the beautiful wedding you deserve.

Bouquet Studio offers floral decor for a unique wedding ambiance true to your style and aesthetic. Detailed-oriented designers will meet with you to get a great idea of your individual style and needs. Their honesty and openness helps turn that vision into beautiful reality. In addition to floristry, Bouquet Studio has an extensive inventory of vases, candelabra, arches, chuppahs, wine barrels, and other one-of-a-kind items. Other services provided include the following:

• Aisle, entry, and altar décor
  • Bouquets

Featured
Alyssa Kristosik

Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible Service - Beautiful Arrangements

Amy is AMAZING. She came highly recommended from our wedding coordinator and it was one of the best decisions we ever made! Aside from the fact that our floral was absolutely stunning (people are ... Read more STILL talking about the centerpieces), she was the sweetest and so easy to work with! With as many events as she does, I was so happy she was still able to focus on us 100%. She really makes her couples a priority and that’s so refreshing during such a stressful time.

Iminder (Imi)
Iminder (Imi)

Married on 08/16/2019

Incredible!

My husband and I just had our big fat Indian wedding last weekend in downtown Cleveland. I can not gush enough about Amy and her team. First of she is the nicest person you could possibly meet. We had ... Read more had such an easy time planning w her, she was always readily available and easy to communicate. She gave us ideas but kept our vision in mind. She went above and beyond for us ! We had a “little” scare afternoon of our ceremony which was at a sikh temple. I won’t go into many details but it was quite the scare w our flowers going missing (that were suppose to go to our reception venue). Aman and her team went above and beyond during this time to find the flowers and ensure they get to the courthouse! I did not even realize what happened until after the reception ! They were that professional and incredible about it. The flowers themselves were breath taking. Every single person at our wedding talked about how stunning they were. Even my bridesmaids bouquets were flawless. I wish I could put in words how incredible Amy and her team are but I feel like no words could do it justice ! One of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process was going with them! Thank you Amy !!! We love you guys !

H
Hayley Prendergast

Married on 06/14/2019

Terrific experience

Bouquet Studio was so easy to work with, she was so organized, communicative, had super ideas, but listened to mine as well. I would highly recommend them for a wedding or special occasion. You are in ... Read more in good hands!