Bouquets By Bonnie

Fairport, NY · View map

About Bouquets By Bonnie

Bouquets By Bonnie is a flower and gift shop, in the historic village of Fairport, NY offering only the finest in fresh flowers. We specialize in unique, natural garden style designs for everyday occasions, sympathy, holidays and weddings. Each of our designs is a personalized blend of carefully selected flowers from around the world and our passion for fresh flowers shines through in everything we create! If you are looking for something a bit more permanent we also offer artificial and naturally dried botanicals as well as an array of unique gifts. Please stop by to visit or call us today to place your order and we will happily deliver it for you! (Locally or worldwide.)
We accept all major credit cards for your convenience.

Bouquets By Bonnie also offers you the finest in fresh wedding flowers! Whether your wedding is a grand scale event for five hundred guests or an intimate gathering of ten, we will work closely with you to create a wedding that is uniquely yours! Let us help you plan the wedding of your dreams with everything from bridal bouquets to reception centerpieces. We invite you to contact us to schedule an appointment for your complimentary wedding consultation.

20 Reviews for Bouquets By Bonnie

20 Bouquets By Bonnie Reviews

Lindsey
Lindsey

Married on 08/11/2018

There aren’t words for how grateful we are for Bonnie

Bonnie is not only a very talented florist, she is one of the sweetest people EVER! She was so accommodating and helpful through the whole planning process. I had a vision and she executed it with ... Read more perfection. She gave us her undivided attention on our day and we can’t thank her enough for that.

M
Megan

Married on 08/04/2018

Embraced our vision with enthusiasm and put her creative touch on everything. We loved her work! Read more Embraced our vision with enthusiasm and put her creative touch on everything. We loved her work!

R
Renee

Married on 04/29/2017

I do not know much about flowers so I was nervous to meet with a florist. Bonnie made me feel very comfortable and helped guide me through the decision making process. She listened to what I wanted ... Read more and had great suggestions for colors. The flowers at my wedding were absolutely beautiful and fresh! Bonnie is friendly and easy to work with, and affordable. Thanks Bonnie!