Bourbon & Brides

Nicholasville, KY · View map

About Bourbon & Brides

Bourbon & Brides is a wedding photography company based out of Nicholasville, Kentucky. Owner Megan Sweeting is a talented photographer who specializes in authentic, timeless, and romantic photography, giving you breathtaking images of your special day that you can cherish for years to come.

Bourbon & Brides offers many services for a seamless and enjoyable wedding photography experience. In addition to wedding portraits, Megan offers boudoir, engagement, and trash-the-dress sessions. Her wedding photography services include:

• Optional additional hours
  • Custom graphics, hand-coloring, and toning
  • High-res images
  • Liability insurance
  • Willingness to work across multiple locations
  • A one-event-per-day policy
  • Optional second photographer
  • Slideshow

Other Services

Bourbon & Brides also provides many ways to preserve your wedding memories. Photography items they offer include:

• Albums
  • Proofs
  • Save the date
  • Thank-you cards

Areas Covered

Bourbon & Brides will travel to any wedding venue location within 80 miles of the center of Lexington, Kentucky for no additional cost. Outside of the 80 miles, there will be a travel fee.

6 Reviews for Bourbon & Brides

6 Bourbon & Brides Reviews

J
Jenelle

Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing to work with! So helpful, kind and patient with everything. They really guide you through the entire process and made the wedding day go so smoothly! Fun, friendly and highly recommended! Read more Amazing to work with! So helpful, kind and patient with everything. They really guide you through the entire process and made the wedding day go so smoothly! Fun, friendly and highly recommended!

T
Tess

Married on 06/02/2018

I can't speak highly enough about Megan and Bourbon & Brides. She was integral to making our wedding day perfect. She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, and she helped to manage our ... Read more schedule throughout the day. She completely understood our personalities, which her photos reflect. For a process that can be stressful, I can't imagine trusting anyone other than Megan. Our wedding day was filled with the love of family and friends, and Megan felt like another friend there to support us throughout the day. I'm happy to provide recommendations to anyone considering their options for engagement and wedding photography!

C
Candice

Married on 09/10/2016

We just booked with Megan and we are so excited to have her as our wedding photographer! She was very personable at our consultation and I felt like I could talk to her about anything. As far as ... Read more responsiveness goes, she replies within minutes!! I love that she is very prompt and is there to talk to her when you need her. I can't wait to see what awesome work she does at my wedding because the photos that she brought us to look at are amazing!