Boutique Events

Jupiter, FL · View map

About Boutique Events

Boutique Events weddings are one of a kind celebrations of you and your fiance. They reflect your personalities, your personal style and are the wedding you've always dreamed of. Our personal wedding consultants will work with you one on one throughout the entire planning process. From the invitations to the thank you notes we are there guiding you every step of the way. Creating a stressfree and enjoyable wedding planning experience.

Owner, Valerie Mosher, who has been in the wedding and events industry in South Florida for over 20 years, recently opened Boutique Events. Bringing her expertise as well as her extensive network of the "best " South Florida event professionals together to create chic celebrations in Jupiter, Stuart and The Palm Beaches of Florida.

Valerie and her staff invite you to meet for a complimentary consultation in their Jupiter offices to see how they can assist you while planning the most special day of your lives. Please contact us:

www.boutique-events.net, valerie@boutique-events.net or 561-203-2987

2 Reviews for Boutique Events

2 Boutique Events Reviews

User2715306

2+ years ago

I dont know how I ever would have pulled this wedding off with out Valerie and her amazing team! From the moment we walked in her office it was so chic and adorable We felt right at home. We were ... Read more also greeted with champagne as soon as we sat down.. which I thought was such a cute way to start off the whole wedding planning experience :) She was there for me from picking out dresses to the flowers and everything in between :) My sister is now going to be getting married in summer of 2013 and we already have Valerie on board for her wedding as well. I can honestly say after all this wedding stuff is over my family and I will always consider Val a true friend. Boutique Events is talented, always professional, creative and experienced!! Thanks Val and the team :)

M
melissa

Married on 05/16/2009

Valerie was a huge help in planning my wedding and was totally worth the extra cost. At the time I was living in Boston, but planning a wedding in Stuart, FL. I knew I wanted a big fancy tent wedding, ... Read more wedding, but didn't have any idea how to pull it off or how many details there would be to plan for (basic things like electricity, water, ac, flooring, clean bathrooms, etc.). Valerie knew exactly what needed to be done every step of the way! I was at the event site for the rehearsal and it looked like a mini city was being built... I remember then being glad that I wasn't the one that had to deal with all the different companies! I was blown away by the final result, but that wasn't really surprising since we had worked together so closely during the entire process and I had so much confidence that she understood what we wanted. I would definitely recommend Valerie to any friend looking for an event planner!

Boutique Events FAQ