Bouts N Bouquets Florists

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Bouts N Bouquets Florists

I am a preferred vendor for a number of Tucson's leading wedding merchants. I am a member of idointucson.com and my work has been seen in Tucson Lifestyles Magazine again and again.

Everyone that works at Bouts N Bouquets Florists shares the same views and belief, "Make a living doing what you love and you will never work a day in your life."

Every bride and groom should expect that their wedding will represent their own personal styles and tastes. Our goal is too make that happen.

We give predictable the"bout!" Schedule a consultation today!

6 Reviews for Bouts N Bouquets Florists

6 Bouts N Bouquets Florists Reviews

M
Amanda

Married on 02/27/2010

OMG! Misty was fantasic! I love her! Everything was perfect, and she went above and beyond what I thought I wanted! I am thrilled that I chose Bouts & Bouquets as my florist and I have recommended ... Read more them to EVERYONE for any reason they might need flowers!! I will use them again if I ever need a florist (hopefully not for another wedding, tho) The bridal/MOH/bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely beautiful! The centerpieces, alter flowers, head table, corsages, boutonnieres.... I just can't say enough about how wonderful everything was! And when it comes to price, there is no way anyone could beat it & certainly not with the above and beyond service we received! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Amanda Browne-Dyer

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/24/2009

Misty was awesome. She listened to what I wanted and created beautiful bouquets! I got so many complimentary comments about the flowers! Read more Misty was awesome. She listened to what I wanted and created beautiful bouquets! I got so many complimentary comments about the flowers!

S
Sarah

Married on 10/10/2009

I would highly recommend this vendor, very professional, provided a beautiful ceremony and helped graciously with setting up the reception hall. The vision was created exactly how we discussed and the ... Read more the price was the cheapest out of 3 other vendors.