Bowdens Candle Creations

Suffolk, VA · View map

About Bowdens Candle Creations

We take YOUR flowers dry them and then they are placed in the walls of your candle. The candle never melts away. Our mission is to preserve your most cherished occasions into a lasting candle keepsake that may be enjoyed by all for years to come.

2 Reviews for Bowdens Candle Creations

2 Bowdens Candle Creations Reviews

A
Angela

Married on 04/25/2015

Tina made a gorgeously lit candle with a picture of my husband and I on the front. She used the flowers from my bouquet and his boutonneire. It's a keepsake I will cherish forever! Read more Tina made a gorgeously lit candle with a picture of my husband and I on the front. She used the flowers from my bouquet and his boutonneire. It's a keepsake I will cherish forever!

T
Tina

Married on 09/26/2015

Bowden was very accommodating. We live about a hour away. Tina was willing to meet me closer to my home so I didn't have to travel so far. Her pricing is more than fair, as we were well under $100. 00. ... Read more Other vendors were much more expensive. Some as much as double! I am so happy with my candle. Some of the flowers were already turning brown. Tina was able to hide that part and make everything look fresh. I love my candle! Thank you so very much Tina. Now I have the memory of my wedding day forever.

2 endorsements