Bowl of Cherries

10 Bowl of Cherries Reviews

H
Holly

Married on 09/08/2018

Barb catered our wedding at the Annapolis Maritime Museum and we could have not had our perfect day without her help! Not only did she create a fantastic menu that had all our guests raving, but her ... Read more experience with the venue and other local vendors was absolutely invaluable. For anyone looking for a truly great wedding experience brought to you by true professionals, look no further!!

M
Melissa

Married on 12/02/2017

Barb catered my December reception at the Annapolis Maritime Museum. The Museum provides a list of their preferred caterers and after some research, narrowed it down to the ones that seemed most ... Read more geared to my tastes and budget, with a preference for the small and local options. I reached out to a few, and Barb was instantly responsive and sent over several sample menus. I was impressed with her proactiveness and after exchanging a few emails, felt she was the one. I could not have made a better decision! Barb struck the perfect balance of providing me with enough of her own ideas but also listening to my tastes and preferences to come up with the perfect menu for our event. She also met with my parents and me to walk through the venue and show us how she envisioned everything being set up. As we got closer to the date, she held a tasting at her house for my husband, his family, and me so we could try everything on the menu. Unsurprisingly, it was all delicious and I don't know that we made a single change after that! We wanted a healthy, fresh menu with a local flair that was also seasonal, so some highlights included: crab dip; a raw bar; rockfish; steak; tons of roasted vegetables; a butternut squash, arugula, and quinoa salad; and a hot chocolate/coffee bar! My only regret from my event is that I never had the opportunity to check out the appetizer and dessert spread as I was too busy chatting with guests but these got rave reviews. I really did not want the food to feel like standard wedding fare and Barb really accomplished this -- my plate of food felt like it was cooked just for me, not for 130 other people. Beyond just the food, Barb also was "basically a wedding planner" to use my husband's words. She coordinated the rental equipment, advised us on alcohol amounts, brought all the mixers, helped us with our timeline, and generally made us feel at ease during a stressful time. I highly recommend Barb and her team to cater your next event!

J
Jason

Married on 09/23/2017

Choosing a caterer for our wedding was tough (two great people), and we could not have been more happy with Barb and her team. We wanted a menu with a New Orleans theme, and Barb created an incredible ... Read more set of appetizers and a really delicious meal that people raved about. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!