Bowood Barn

Louisa, VA · View map · Visit website

About Bowood Barn

A rustic wedding venue in Louisa, Virginia, Bowood Barn provides couples an enchanting experience in which to celebrate their nuptials. With a sprawling courtyard accompanied by a canopy of string lights off the gable end of the timeless weathered barn, the venue is located seven minutes from I-64 exit 143. Bowood Barn is sure to create a night you and your guests will never forget!

Facilities and Capacity
Situated amongst well manicured landscaping, Bowood Barn presents an elegant, yet country, feel for couples and their guests to enjoy. Accommodating a maximum of 150 guests, the farm-style space affords couples the option of a private indoor or scenic outdoor celebration.

The space offers a number of services and amenities for couples to benefit from on their special day. Options include, but are not limited to, outside vendors and the joining of pets during your affair.

Other Services
Bowood Barn also has various amenities for couples to utilize. The following are available for use during your celebration:

• Indoor outlets
  • Outdoor outlets
  • Corn hole boards
  • Parking close to the barn
  • Restroom Trailer

Kim
Kim

Getting married on 05/16/2020

Stress free

Jenna is wonderful! She’s easy to communicate with and will do whatever it takes to make your wedding day perfect and smooth as possible! Read more Jenna is wonderful! She’s easy to communicate with and will do whatever it takes to make your wedding day perfect and smooth as possible!

Clara
Clara Mills

Married on 05/26/2019

Our daughter's wedding at Bowood Barn

We selected Bowood Barn for our daughter’s wedding. A beautiful venue for a country wedding. Loved everything about Bowood Farm. The "Bridal Suite" was a great place for the girls to get ready. The ... Read more "Barn" was enjoyed by the men to prepare. All the guest were very complimentary of the decorations and location where we had drinks and hor'dourves/food. The Arbor was beautiful for the Ceremony and later the Dance was in the Barn. Best of all, we had a gorgeous wedding in June with a small shower and beautiful rainbow. I highly recommend this facility, Jenna provided us the best service and recommendations. They are very accommodating and devoted to making your special day perfect.

F
Frannie

Married on 09/09/2017

Spectacular, wonderful, awesome, beautiful, amazing people, everything one would want and more! I just got married there Saturday and there really are not enough words to explain just how beautiful it ... Read more it really was, I mean the barn and place itself is great, but when you add your own touch to it, its jaw dropping! Mary and Micha are wonderful people and will bend over backwards to help you in any way they can. this is the best place to have your wedding, trust me I looked for about a year, and soon as I went down the driveway I knew this was the place. My husband and I highly recommend this venue for your wedding, hands down

Bowood Barn FAQ