Bowties & Fireflies

Studio City, CA · View map

About Bowties & Fireflies

Floral services are just the tip of the iceberg! We provide just about everything you could need from dressmaking to event planning & coordinating. With over a decade of experience in the fashion industry, Ten applies her fresh and uncomplicated principles of style to your event. From Ten:

I love working with people. Every new client offers a different perspective and new inspiration.

Style, to me, is an extension of who you are. My goal is to help bring out what makes you unique and to refine it so that your true colors can shine. It’s all very personal and no two people will ever have the same needs for their lifestyle or event. That being said, I start fresh with every client and always begin by listening to you and finding out as much as I can about who you are. From there, the possibilities are endless.

I will be there to help you through as much or as little of the process as you like!

I look forward to working with you and helping you to achieve a style that exceeds your own expectations!

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Bowties & Fireflies FAQ