Boxboro Regency

Boxborough, MA · View map · Visit website

About Boxboro Regency

The Boxboro Regency is a wedding events venue and hotel located in Boxborough, Massachusetts. The hotel is situated on 22 acres of picturesque woods and offers an event space that is unlike your typical hotel or wedding venue. The Boxboro Regency’s social catering manager will work will you to design your dream wedding, and will focus on your specific needs and preferences. The social catering manager and staff aim to create a stress-free planning process by providing the best service and recommending the best vendors in the Boston area.

Facilities and Capacity
The Boxboro Regency can accommodate weddings between 100 and 750 guests in their three event spaces. The hotel’s indoor courtyard and atrium boast a gazebo and pavilion bar, tropical plants, fountains and an indoor pool. The hotel also has overnight accommodations, with 143 rooms and suites and access to the indoor pool.

The Boxboro Regency offers the following services:

15 Boxboro Regency Reviews

C
Cheryl

Married on 04/29/2017

Book your wedding here! I just got married here (4.29.17) and it was amazing! Amanda and the staff were awesome, and really made the whole process that much easier. If you want one stop shop, this ... Read more is your place. Ceremony there, reception there, after party there, plenty of rooms for your guests. You won't have to drive anywhere, everything is there. Restaurant is there too, they serve up an amazing breakfast (lunch and dinner...). The service was exceptional, the food was great, there's no hidden fees which you MAY find at other venues...so many different options to choose from to make your wedding a night to remember! Thank you again to Amanda and everyone who helped make our big day a day to remember FOREVER!

User5452063

2+ years ago

I am still early in my wedding planning process and I am already ecstatic with the service I have received! Timely responses, the ability to deal with my thousands of very detailed questions, and the ... Read more location's beauty itself is amazing and I cannot wait for my wedding!!

N
Nathan

Married on 06/20/2014

We had our wedding reception here on June 20th, 2014 and it went better than we could have imagined. Amanda, the wedding coordinator was so amazing to work with. My sister made our cupcakes and cake ... Read more and Amanda set her up with her own room to get everything ready in! The venue is perfect and it made the night unforgettable...we and all of our guests had an absolutely amazing evening and I would HIGHLY recommend the Holiday Inn Boxborough for a Wedding Reception venue!