Boxcar Photography

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Boxcar Photography

Boxcar Photography is a wedding photography business operating out of La Crosse, Wisconsin. Having captured weddings for many years now, Benjamin knows how to preserve the special moments they contain. A skilled photographer, he has a passion for capturing the essence of couples’ individuality. Benjamin enjoys freeze-framing the smiles, romantic gestures, and happy moments that are sprinkled throughout your amazing day and night of celebration.

The first step in Boxcar Photography’s process involves a consultation (getting to know you and your budget), before a booking is made and the planning begins. If the couple wants to have an engagement photoshoot, Benjamin carries this out approximately six to eight weeks prior to the moment you say ‘I do.’

Boxcar Photography is particularly keen on taking photos using contemporary and photojournalistic styles to create timeless photos that endure forever - on your mantelpiece and online. While focusing on covering the day as you want it to be preserved, Benjamin can also produce posed shots, while also adding creativity to the mix.

The high-resolution images Benjamin takes can be transformed into albums, canvasses, prints, save-the-dates, thank-you cards, and more.

Other Services

Conveniently, this business also offers videography services, whereby Benjamin creates cinematic representations of the festivities. Other services available include:

• One-event-per-day policy

Krystal
Krystal Gillespie

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Ben was fabulous.

We have used Ben/Boxcar Photography for a photography service twice now and both times have exceeded my expectations. The first time was for our engagement photos and they turned out BEAUTIFULLY. Ben ... Read more is the perfect blend of traditional and then has an adventurous side to try out things to get a more artistic shot captured. He was easy to work with and guided us the entire time making the experience very enjoyable. After our engagement shoot, we liked him so much that we booked him for our family portrait session to capture our newest family member. I would recommend Ben and his photography services to anyone who is easy going and adventurous.

J
Jared Kimpel

Married on 05/24/2019

Highly Recommend. Great Experience

I am fortunate to have worked with Ben. While business brought us together, I definitely felt like I was working with an old friend. He is easy to get along with, empathetic, considerate and ready for ... Read more anything. On top of all that, he's an amazing photographer. His passion for his craft is only rivaled by his commitment to his clients and the photo quality speaks volumes to that. I highly recommend Boxcar Photography.

Hilary
Hilary Wellnitz

Married on 05/24/2019

Extraordinary Customer Service and a Photographer that Feels like your Friend

I couldn’t recommend Ben more! He went above and beyond for our wedding, traveling, day after photo shoot, and finding a videographer last minute! Ben truly made us feel comfortable in front of the ... Read more camera and quality of our photos shows it. Ben, Jared and I cannot thank you enough! 🤗