Boxcar Photography

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Boxcar Photography

I’m giving you permission. Yeah I said it. I’m giving permission to you to have, to hold, and to love your partner. Sounds silly, right? When it comes to photography people tend to freeze up and question themselves. Where do I put my hands? How does my smile look? Focus on each other physically, emotionally and spiritually and your photos will basically take themselves.

Be unapologetically you.

16 Reviews for Boxcar Photography

16 Boxcar Photography Reviews

Krystal
Krystal Gillespie

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Ben was fabulous.

We have used Ben/Boxcar Photography for a photography service twice now and both times have exceeded my expectations. The first time was for our engagement photos and they turned out BEAUTIFULLY. Ben ... Read more is the perfect blend of traditional and then has an adventurous side to try out things to get a more artistic shot captured. He was easy to work with and guided us the entire time making the experience very enjoyable. After our engagement shoot, we liked him so much that we booked him for our family portrait session to capture our newest family member. I would recommend Ben and his photography services to anyone who is easy going and adventurous.

J
Jared Kimpel

Married on 05/24/2019

Highly Recommend. Great Experience

I am fortunate to have worked with Ben. While business brought us together, I definitely felt like I was working with an old friend. He is easy to get along with, empathetic, considerate and ready for ... Read more anything. On top of all that, he's an amazing photographer. His passion for his craft is only rivaled by his commitment to his clients and the photo quality speaks volumes to that. I highly recommend Boxcar Photography.

J
Jaklyn Drea

Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent, couldn't have been better

When it came to choosing a wedding photographer, we had very high expectations; after all, it's the only thing you have once the day is done. Ben exceeded all expectations we had. He has that balance ... Read more balance of professionalism and personalism that is so appreciated amidst the wedding planning. His talent and style speak for themselves. We were blown away at the photos Ben and his team captured. He even helped us create the most perfect photo album. The best is when people look at it and say, "wow, we wish we had used him too!" He was very easy to work and made us feel at ease. We only hope that he can photograph us abroad one day!