Brad Hendron Photography

Chandler, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Brad Hendron Photography

Brad Hendron Photography is a wedding photographer located in Chandler, Arizona. This photographer is committed to professionalism, offering not only high-quality images, but high-quality customer service as well. An experience with this photographer has a fixed lens on you, the client, ensuring you are taken care of and all your needs are met.

Brad Hendron Photography offers engagement shoots, wedding portraits, and standard wedding coverage. Specializing in contemporary and photojournalistic styles, Brad Hendron’s images are sharp, crisp, and available in color or black and white. Part of his personalized services is featuring particular couples’ love stories on his website with high-resolution online galleries. After an experience with this photographer, you can enjoy your photographs as digital files, prints, and proofs. Other more general services include:

• Additional hours

R
Raeann Rumery

Married on 03/19/2019

Superb photographer's eye

Brad’s watchful eye, through the camera lens, captured an array of special moments from our small backyard wedding. He was zoomed in on the emotions of the evening and vigilant at capturing the ... Read more expressions on the faces of all the participants while remaining unobtrusive. We were so pleased to see the images less than a week later and deciding on which images to print proved a difficult task. Brad was a delight to work with and comes highly recommended by this Mr & Mrs!

Diana
Diana

Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful Photos

We both enjoyed working with Brad, and he did a wonderful job of catching all of our special moments the day of our wedding. The best part was that he edited and gave all of the photos to us within ... Read more two weeks of our wedding date, and they are beautiful!!! The colors and shots he captured are exactly what I was hoping for, and we have received many compliments about him from our guests. Brad is easy to work with, has a great eye, and made us feel comfortable the entire day. I would definitely recommend!!

Amelia
Amelia Calilung

Married on 12/14/2018

Brad is an incredibly talented, professional, and phenomenal photographer. I cannot recommend him enough!

I do not have enough words to describe how great Brad is! He photographed my wedding and engagement pictures and both times I was completely blown away by his work. Not only is Brad extremely ... Read more professional, but by the end of the day he felt like a member of our family. He has a very artistic and beautiful style that all of our guests were very impressed with. On the day of our wedding (and still hearing to this day) my husband and I have heard endless compliments on how great of a job he did not only with our wedding pictures, but on the day of. One of the things I love most about Brad is his honesty. I felt completely at ease to be photographed by him on such an important day. He is wonderful with posing people and his candid style is phenomenal. He captured every detail of the day and all of our photos came out beyond perfection. Another wonderful aspect of Brad is how punctual he is. We got our engagement and wedding pictures back very quickly from him. He is very easy to communicate with and anytime we had a concern Brad was there to accommodate in whatever way he could. Needless to say, look no further for a photographer! I could not recommend Brad more and I will only use him for professional photography from here on out. He is truly one of a kind and the best photographer you could ask for.