Brad Matthew Jewelers

Holyoke, MA · View map

About Brad Matthew Jewelers

We are a 2nd generation family owned custom Jeweler specializing in fine jewelry and with the area's largest selection of Bridal jewelry! All with a free lifetime guarantee. Even better everything has a price guarantee! We'll beat any price guaranteed! We have a full line of color stone and diamond fashion jewelry, in gold, silver and platinum. Name brand watches and merchandise if it wasn't manufactured on the premises. Stop in for an absolutely terific shopping experience? !

7 Reviews for Brad Matthew Jewelers

7 Brad Matthew Jewelers Reviews

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 11/24/2018

Stunning Work!!

Brad and the team are an absolute delight to work with! My now husband chose Brad for my engagement ring and I couldn't be happier. Working with him over the year of being engaged to design my ... Read more wedding band has been so wonderful! Brad has become part of the family and has been so good to us. I ended up getting earrings as well as a diamond bracelet to wear on my wedding day and they were just perfect! I highly recommend you visit Brad for any of your jewelry needs.

Space Princess
Lynna

Married on 04/29/2017

Honest very flexible,will help you pick out something nice. I got my wedding band here. Everyone else said my wrap for my engagement ring couldn't be done. Brad made it happen. No pressure sales. The ... Read more The ladies are very nice and personable. Thank you so much for being an awesome jeweler.

L
Lindsay

Married on 09/25/2010

The staff at Brad Matthew's is exceptional. Brads one of a kind designs were perfect for the bridal engagement and wedding ring and he was instrumental in finding the perfect wedding band for the ... Read more groom! Will definitely continue to do business with him!