Brad Ryan Photography

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Brad Ryan Photography

Brad Ryan Photography, located in the Milwaukee area, is an impressive photography service that not only captures your best moments in photograph but also in videography. They are capable of matching the excitement of your special day and will also add a great style of management.

Experience
A great blend of international and local experience make Brad Ryan Photography a top choice among couples. Brad Ryan has seen and captured some incredible shots while living in the jungle of Maui as well as shooting weddings all over the US. Recently teaming up with videographer David Shulta gives Brad Ryan Photography an incredible advantage when it comes to shooting weddings and capturing your best moments.

Being a top rated photography service doesn't happen without offering great services and options. Services include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • One event/day
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
The photographer also offers additional photography services and various photo items to customers. Other services include:

• Boudoir shoot

C
Featured
Claire

Married on 07/06/2013

I think we got really lucky with Brad. First of all, he's super nice, laid-back, and just fun to be around. He also happens to be amazingly talented. I wouldn't consider myself or my husband to be ... Read more particularly photogenic, but you'd never guess it from our wedding photos (or engagement photos!). Really, he made us feel so comfortable that being in front of the camera wasn't so weird! And he captured an amazing array of shots. I love looking at the pictures now because I was in such a whirlwind on the day of the wedding that I missed a lot of little moments. But Brad got them on film. He's got a zillion thumbs up from me. Give this wonderful person your business. You won't regret it! - Signed, A Happy Newlywed

Alexandra
Alexandra Helene Bartlett

Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful, Talented, 100% recommend!

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Brad. He filmed our wedding day and captured the most beautiful moments as well as the fun and silly ones. He has an eye for detail, he is wonderful to ... Read more work with, and his product is truly worth every penny. We can't thank him enough for everything and would 10/10 recommend him for anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding day.

D
Dermot Ryan

Married on 08/18/2018

Brad is awesome

Brad Ryan Photography is definitely the way to go. First and foremost, you can relax and enjoy your day while Brad moves things along after the ceremony. Brad did his homework finding out where we ... Read more were going to be on the morning of the wedding, asking the necessary questions to ensure you capture those special moments and friends and family you value dearly. Brads experience shows as he gave us advice here and there about how to move people along after family photos. He makes great use of light, working in the moment and you can really see he knows what he’s doing when you look at the photos. After their prompt arrival you can relive the memories and find each photo is more impressive than the last. All of our friends and family were very impressed and found Brad to be a polite professional gentleman. We were very pleased and grateful to have him as part of our big day. I even saw him take his camera back out as he was leaving the venue when he saw some photo opportunities he knew we would appreciate. We highly recommend Brad based on the artistic finished product, his professional attitude and his people skills.