Bradford Catered Events

Knoxville, TN · View map

About Bradford Catered Events

Bradford Catered Events is a wedding catering company located in Knoxville, Tennessee. They create completely customized menus based on their client’s preferences and work with the other vendors to ensure that your day goes off without a hitch. Bradford Catered Events provides you and your guests with meals that will help your wedding shine.

Cuisine
Bradford Catered Events allows couples to craft wedding menus in almost any cuisine you could think of, so each couple can find what is right for their special day. They are also happy to provide options for different dietary restrictions or preferences. The company offers tastings so that couples can make an informed decision when deciding on their caterer. Bradford Catered Events will provide food during cocktail hour and reception, plus any other time you see fit. The food Bradford Catered Events provides to each wedding is unique to the couple hosting it.

Other Services
Bradford Catered Events is there to create a stress-free experience for you. The professional staff covers every detail, including all linens, dining and bar ware, servers, set up and clean up. Bradford Catered Events will serve hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour, and couples can choose from plated, stations, buffet, or tapas style meals. They also provide bartenders for your outside alcohol and can either provide your dessert or cake or will cut any outside cake you select.

91 Reviews for Bradford Catered Events

91 Bradford Catered Events Reviews

A
Abby

Married on 04/06/2019

Best Caterer in Knoxville!

Bradford has the reputation of being the best caterer in Knoxville - because it's true! I reached out to multiple catering companies to get quotes for my wedding, some of which didn't even respond. ... Read more Bradford's staff immediately responded to my inquiries and set up meetings to go over what we would be looking for. They were helpful with all of our questions, giving recommendations for how we envisioned the day going, and the Bradford food is delicious! While we did a buffet, we had a few vegetarians we got plated entrees for - with no issue! We also ordered our cake through Bradford, which was excellent and convenient not needing to go through another vendor! Day of the wedding, the Bradford employees were extremely polite to guests, dressed professionally, and extremely attentive! Before I even noticed my water glass was getting low, the Bradford staff was bringing me a refill. We got many compliments on all of the food and the cake! Will definitely be using Bradford for events in the future!

S
Shawnee

Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent food and service

Beverly was wonderful to communicate with and very responsive. I did not get to eat much food even though she had made me a huge plate with everything on it. Our guests commented on how delicious the ... Read more food was!

Maureen
Maureen

Married on 11/03/2018

Magical & lovely

An absolute JOY to work with! Beverly went above and beyond and her kind heart radiates in everything she does! My wedding was on a mountain top and she personally delivered my cake so that it ... Read more wouldn’t get messed up and if it did, she would be there to fix it! The food is AMAZING - they are artists with food! All of our guests raved about how delicious everything was! They were beyond professional, on time, and executed everything flawlessly. I am honored to have had Bradford as a part of our special day!