Bradford House and Gardens

Flowery Branch, GA · View map · Visit website

About Bradford House and Gardens

Bradford House and Gardens is a lovely wedding venue located in Flowery Branch, Georgia. This venue not only offers its romantic setting but many wedding packages to choose from as well. This wedding venue has partnered with some of the area’s best vendors in order to bring you a remarkable experience.

Facilities and Capacity
Bradford House and Gardens can accommodate up to 150 guests. This venue offers either a covered or uncovered outdoor setting, or an indoor location inside the house. All of the locations at this venue are romantic and spacious. A bridal suite is also available.

Bradford House and Gardens offers the following services:

• DJ Service
  • Dressing rooms for Bride and Groom
  • Ceremony in large outdoor, covered Gazebo
  • Edison lighting in Garden and walkways
  • Buffet, plated, or family-style dining
  • Rehearsal dinners

Other Services
This venue offers the following items for your ceremony and reception:

• Altar/arches
  • Dance floor
  • Drapery
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • White, floor length skirting at each table
  • Garden chairs
  • Chiavari chairs
  • China, glass stemware, heavy stainless flatware
  • Wedding cake

Location
Bradford House and Gardens is located in Flowery Branch, Georgia by Lake Lanier. This venue services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

53 Reviews for Bradford House and Gardens

53 Bradford House and Gardens Reviews

R
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 09/22/2018

We hosted our wedding at the Bradford House and Gardens in September 2018, and we highly recommend this venue. Debbie, Susan, and the entire staff are kind, professional, responsive, and helpful. We ... Read more had the pleasure of working with Debbie through the entire planning process. She is truly a wedding-planning expert! She helped us with all of the details, and it was so helpful to have her thoughts and opinions. Debbie made planning our wedding easy and fun! All of the staff members are very accommodating and kind. You can truly tell they want this to be the best day for their brides! The food was delicious - every dish we tried was fantastic. We were very pleased with the serving of the meal as well. The venue is beautiful and makes for fantastic pictures. We are so glad we had our wedding at the Bradford House - it was the perfect day!

smsterner94
Sarah

Getting married on 05/30/2020

The team at Bradford House and Gardens helped us pull off the best wedding ever! Debbie, Tonya, Lou, Chef Terrell and the whole staff were just wonderful throughout the entire planning process and on ... Read more the day-of. Their all-inclusive package made wedding planning so much less stressful than I ever imagined. The grounds are beautiful, the pavilion is beautiful, and so is the house. It is all clean and well-maintained. The food was WONDERFUL; I am still getting compliments 6 weeks later. Our wedding was so fun, unique, and beautiful, and it could not have happened without the wonderful team at Bradford House. I highly recommend to anyone!

Candice
Candice Boykins

Married on 10/26/2018

My fairy tale night wedding 10/26/2018

My fairy tale wedding was everything I ever wanted. Miss Debbie and her sister make sure that I was very pleased and happy they're very respectful women very helpful & responded to every need that I ... Read more had.my wedding cake was awesome the food was great drinks decorations the DJ everything.i really enjoyed my wedding it was awesome .well put together and I didn't have to do anything but my part ! Walk down the isle ! Thanks Bradford house