Bradley James Designs

Rochester, NY · View map · Visit website

About Bradley James Designs

Bradley James Designs is a floral shop located in Rochester, New York. Bradley James, owner and florist, boasts years of experience in the floral industry. He has a very unique touch that turns flower arrangements into an art form. He realizes just how important flowers are to a wedding, so he works closely with each couple to ensure that their flowers will suit both their wedding style and budget.

Bradley James can work with a variety of styles varying from classic to whimsical. After you choose your desired look, he can then get to work creating arrangements such as aisle decor, table arrangements, and altar decor. His creations can also be used as bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. To make sure all your floral needs are taken care of, Bradley offers couples floral services such as:

• Consultations

J
Joanna Kelly

Married on 12/01/2018

Very skilled

Extremely skilled service here at Bradley James Design. Their work is unbelievable and the end product is breathtaking. I absolutely love the their service and I will be using them to decorate my ... Read more upcoming wedding!

Robync
Robyn

Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!! Don’t hesitate to book!

We can’t recommend Bradley and his partner Jeffrey highly enough! They were so fun to work with and were very responsive. They took the time to get to know our style/vision and made our space look ... Read more amazing. It was such a relief that we didn't have to worry about their arrangements with everything else leading up to the wedding! We also appreciated that the candles and other decor we needed were included in the price. Hiring Bradley James Design was one of the smartest move we made for our wedding!

M
Molly

Married on 09/01/2018

Honestly do not even know where to begin with Bradley and Jeffrey. They are so unbelievably skilled and knowledgable about wedding floral design and have impeccable taste. They were there for me every ... Read more single step of the wedding planning process and made my dreams come to life. I was an OCD, type A bride but I pretty much let Bradley and Jeffrey take the reigns with the florals because I knew they would do an amazing job. They took all of my worries/stress about decor away. Peoples jaws were dropped when they walked into my venue and saw the florals/decor and still do not stop talking about it. On top of all of this, Bradley and Jeffrey are hysterical and SUCH a pleasure to work with. Our design meetings were usually 2 hours due to hanging out and chatting- they are so much fun to be around. If you are looking for florals that will stun your guests for years to come- book Bradley James Design right now.