Brad's Creative Images

Port Saint Lucie, FL · View map

About Brad's Creative Images

Brad's Creative Images has been THE most consistent and creative answer to that question for almost 20 years.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

LIMITED TIME OFFER! $1000.00 OFF ANY OF OUR NEXTGEN PACKAGES! OFFER EXPIRES AT THE END OF THE MONTH, SO TAKE ADVANTAGE TODAY!

Here's just a couple ways we set the GOLD standard.

1. Your fully edited wedding will be online the MONDAY after your wedding. (as it is every week)

2. NO silly hourly packages here! You get us from the time you jump into the dress till the end of the party.

3. Every bride gets a 10x10 custom designed album, even in our starting package!

4. Your custom designed wedding album will be here in 2 just weeks following your wedding.

5. We have pioneered the use of infrared imagery for weddings, and create stunning IR images every week.

6 We let you see EVERY shot from EVERY wedding we've done for the last 7 years with NO PASSWORDS to hide behind. Our reality......looks just like our samples....and it does each and every week. Nobody else allows that.

7. You get a slideshow of images taken THAT DAY during your reception again..nobody else does that.

8. You get all the high resolution images via download so you can do it at your leisure, as many times as you like.

9. Communication is KEY! We are fanatic about answering calls and emails. You'll never wait to hear back from us.

10. All that....wouldnt mean a thing unless the images rock. And ours do, EVERY WEEK! Thats why we let you see our reality, and not just the hand picked samples.

11. We have been published worldwide, in national magazines such as Sports Illustrated, ESPN, Wall St Journal, USA Today and hundreds more. We dont just say we are photojournalists...we have the pedigree to back that up.

12. Our outdoor lighting. Simply put, it's worlds better. Tired of blown out white skies? Our dynamic lighting lets your images look like your eye remembers them. BLUE skies, details in the highlights. Sure we take natural light only some...but we also are among the best at on location lighting so YOUR beach wedding looks like you remember it, not with everything blown out. Our lighting makes the difference.

WITH OUR GREAT SALE, ALL THAT IS YOURS FOR JUST 2699.00!

SEE OUR PRICING PDF FOR ALL THE PACKAGE OPTIONS

Check us out....you won't be sorry. We promise!

69 Reviews for Brad's Creative Images

69 Brad's Creative Images Reviews

Emily
Emily

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing photographer!

BCI was amazing. My pictures look beautiful. My husband and I are not use to taking pictures but they made the experience so simple and effortless. I was worried that I was going to have a camera in ... Read more my face all night following us around but I didn’t even notice them taking the pictures and they captured some truly great moments. They made us feel very comfortable. Best photographer on the Treasure Coast . Thank you Brad!

Kate
Kate

Married on 12/31/2018

Phenomenal photog!

The proof is in the pictures! Brad is an excellent photographer and his team has their timing down pat be for lighting So many beautiful spontaneous moments captured, each shot beautifully lit and ... Read more framed! You couldn't have staged better shots! He was punctual and made us feel very comfortable as he clicked the group shots away. The only comment I have (and it's not a criticism from me but it depends on the person) is that as a professional there to do a job he will politely ask that others not try taking the same shots at the same time as people tend to want to direct the shots and you know what they say about too many cooks... especially when you already have a high chair caliber chef! The rest of the night, he was like a fly on the wall in the best way. He got so many excellent shots without being intrusive or taking us out of the moment. He wowed the guests with a slideshow of photographs from the morning at the reception and everyone remarked on how amazing they were. There is an awesome mix of candids, posed shots and so many that appear straight off of the pages of a magazine. I cannot wait to see the album! Every. Photo. Is. Perfection!

Joann
Joann

Married on 11/11/2018

Fantastic memories are all captured because of Brad

Brad outdid himself especially with the beautiful sunset he was able to capture for our memorable day. Being a bride and wanting every moment to look back on is exactly what I got. Brad and his ... Read more wonderful son didn’t miss a minute. We have over a thousand photos to choose from and Im not even exaggerating they are all just gorgeous. I never realized what all is involved in capturing a wedding until it was all over and I was able to view the images. From the getting ready photos to the last image of the fireworks brad was right there. These heart felt memories are all mine since the actual wedding flew by in a blink of an eye. We definitely recommend brad a million times for kindness and fantastic skills. Thank you Brad!!!