Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Braid N'Hairpins Makeup and Hair

Voted Wedding Wire’s Couple’s Choice 2019 and 2018, Braid N’Hairpins Makeup and Hair is a professional bridal hair and makeup company based out of San Antonio, Texas. Ronee Aquilar, the owner of this passionate business, is a certified, professional hair and makeup artist who has trained with multiple celebrity makeup artists. She’s happy to come to you at the location of your choice, or you can visit her at her studio. Braid N’Hairpins Makeup and Hair is made up of a talented team who will not let you walk down the aisle until you're gorgeous from head-to-toe.

This award-winning makeup and hair company has been a part of the wedding industry since 2015. They’re skilled in both traditional and airbrush makeup, and offer complimentary fake lashes with each makeup application. Their team of artists are happy to work with groups of any number, ensuring your wedding party can all get ready together.

Areas Covered
Braid N’Hairpins is located in San Antonio, but they travel all over Texas making brides and their bridal parties looks and feel beautiful. These local areas include:

• Austin

Featured
Cecily

Married on 03/23/2019

Skilled and fun!

I did my hair and makeup trial for my wedding with Ronee and she was an absolute delight! I was not the most organized bride and totally procrastinated on scheduling my trial but she was so ... Read more accommodating to make sure I felt comfortable going into my big day. I liked her right off the bat and she was very easy to talk to throughout the appointment, which made it even more enjoyable. She did a wonderful job even though I was pretty clueless as to what exactly I wanted and I felt gorgeous when I left her studio. Even though she wasn't able to do my styling on my actual wedding day, she connected me with another wonderful stylist who translated our vision perfectly. Thank you so much Ronee for contributing to our wedding with your talents!

Michele
Michele Bennett

Married on 07/06/2019

Dreamy wedding hair

Thanks for taking care of me and my crew! Read more Thanks for taking care of me and my crew!

Amanda
Amanda Hernandez

Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience

Ronee did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. When I went in for my bridal trial, I originally wanted an updo and she delivered; it was so pretty. A week before my wedding, being the indecisive ... Read more person I tend to be I decided I wanted to wear my hair down. I emailed Ronee explaining how I wanted to change my hair and modify my makeup, showed her a few pictures, and she was able to give me exactly what I wanted. I loved it!