Braised in the South Food Truck

Charleston, SC, SC · Visit website

About Braised in the South Food Truck

About Braised in the South Food Truck

Braised In the South is a premier catering company based out of Charleston, South Carolina. Our company was established in 2017 after competing on and winning The Food Networks, The Great Food Truck Race. Our team of classically trained Chefs has over 20 years of experience in a wide array of event catering. From large elegant weddings to private dinner parties, we can do it all!

We offer many different types of cuisine and catering to allure all types of brides, grooms and event planners. We pride ourselves on customizing each event to cater to the individual needs of the clients and their guests.

At Braised in the South, we provide a hospitality experience like no other. Whether it’s off the truck, catering your wedding, a corporate event, or a back-yard BBQ, we bring the experience that’s necessary to execute any event, no matter how big or small.

6 Reviews for Braised in the South Food Truck

6 Braised in the South Food Truck Reviews

D
Darby Daymude

Married on 11/10/2018

Knocked it out of the park!

These guys provided an outstanding experience for our at home wedding reception. Their attentiveness during the event was on point, and the food was delicious. My guests are still raving about it!I ... Read more can't wait to have another party so I can book them again.

M
Miller

Married on 10/20/2018

Would recommend a million times!

Braised in the South (BITS) served dinner off their truck at my wedding in Charleston -- and they were amazing! The guests loved their truck and loved their food. Brandon was wonderful to work with ... Read more and made all of my wedding dinner dreams come true! I would recommend them a million times.

T
Traci L Rhoden

Married on 10/06/2018

Braised in the South was amazing to work with and the food was amazing!

We would whole heartedly recommend! They were so easy to work with and took all our wants and needs into consideration. The day of went smoothly and everyone loved the food! Read more We would whole heartedly recommend! They were so easy to work with and took all our wants and needs into consideration. The day of went smoothly and everyone loved the food!