BRAMBLE + BLOOM

Stowe, Vermont · View map

About BRAMBLE + BLOOM

Bramble + Bloom is a Stowe, Vermont-based florist offering wedding florals and event services. Owner Kristin McArdle first began her career as a floral designer as a 14-year-old. Working at a plant nursery after school each day, Kristin’s love for floral arrangements and design only grew. Over the last decade, Kristin has continued to grow her floral design abilities which have led her into the floral industry full-time. With her experience and eye for unique arrangements, your wedding day will have charming botanical accents that will bring life and love into your celebration.

Bramble + Bloom offers a variety of floral services. Using a style that can be described as masculine meeting feminine, the team combines the prickly with the pretty for arrangements that beautifully complement one another. Their services include:

• Bouquets

2 BRAMBLE + BLOOM Reviews

N
Niki

Married on 09/08/2018

Kristin (Bramble + Bloom) was amazing to work with! I knew from our first phone consultation that she understood my vision, which was so important as an out of state bride. She checked in regularly ... Read more throughout the process and her experience was incredibly helpful when choosing the overall design and table layout. Kristin was able to create something even better than I had imagined. I wish I could keep my bouquet and centerpieces forever! Highly recommend.

A
Amy

Married on 07/21/2018

Look no further! Kristin's service from Bramble + Bloom was beyond exceptional from start to finish! My husband and I got married in Vermont in July and heading into planning I always knew floral was ... Read more a big component for our wedding. I looked into a number of different options in the VT area, but once finding Kristin I knew she was the right one. From our first meeting I could instantly see her passion for what she does. From our coffee dates we had exploring our concept for the wedding, to the mock up before the wedding, all of the help Kristin was tying in other pieces of our wedding, to the day of exceeding all of our dreams. Everything was GORGEOUS!! Kristin is creative in so many different styles, knowledgable, flexible, and a perfectionist at what she does. I only hope I can find another reason to work with Kristin and I feel 100% confident that if you choose to work with her you'll be so happy you did!

BRAMBLE + BLOOM FAQ