Branches Olive Oil

Mission Viejo, CA · View map · Visit website

About Branches Olive Oil

Hello there!
We are Branches Olive Oil Company, located in Orange County, Mission Viejo, CA. We look forward to giving your event a little pop! Trust us, all of your friends will say "olive you”. We source the very best olive oils from California as well as around the globe, including Spain, Greece, and now Chile. We have a retail and packaging location here in SoCal, but we ship wedding favors all over the country.

Our most popular product is the Custom Package: You get to pick the flavor you want, and our professional design team creates a unique, tailor-made label to fit your wedding style, theme, color scheme, and preferences,. The product is not finished until you're happy that we've created the perfect label that's beautiful, stylish, and dialed in to the vibe you're going for at your wedding. Make memories that will last for your guests with this lovely, boutique, hand-crafted and delicious product they will get to enjoy long after your celebration.

Our 3-Tier Pricing Structure is as follows:

PREMIUM PACKAGE: $3.95/bottle

• 4 Premium Olive Oil Flavors to Choose From
  • Beautiful, Rustic Black and White Label
  • Label customized with Name, Date, and Flavor only

CUSTOM PACKAGE: $4.45/bottle (our most popular!)

• 7 Premium Olive Oil Flavors to Choose From
  • Unique Custom-Designed Label Just for You
  • Unlimited Label Specifications to Match Your Occasion Perfectly
  • FREE SHIPPING

LUXURY CUSTOM PACKAGE: $6.95/bottle

• 10 Premium Olive Oil Flavors to Choose From (Including 3 Ultra Premium)
  • Unique Custom-Designed Label Just for You
  • Unlimited Label Design Revisions to Match Your Occasion Perfectly
  • FREE SHIPPING
  • Custom Hand-Drawn Calligraphy Tags

Scroll through our photos to see some of our recent custom-designed labels and hand-drawn calligraphy tags!

And please reach out if you're interested or have any questions at all!

5 Reviews for Branches Olive Oil

5 Branches Olive Oil Reviews

L
Lily

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing wedding favors!

Branches olive oil is amazing! Daniel was so quick to respond and super informative with all of my options. I also went into the shop to try a few out before I decided which one flavor I wanted and ... Read more the shop is so cute! I would definitely order from them again. I love my wedding favors and cant wait for my guests to get them. I looked at so many spots in socal and this was by far the nicest quality and most affordable option around. Definitely will reccomend this to all my friend and family! Highly reccomdend!

Brittany
Brittany Vitale

Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Wedding Favors!

Couldn't have been happier with these mini olive oils for my wedding favors! Our guest loved them! Great communication with customer service and the design process was also very easy. Prices were ... Read more also the best I found compared to many other vendors online, and the olive oil tastes great!

Sandra
Sandra Villeda Lopez

Married on 04/06/2019

Phenomenal

I met them at a Bridal Show in March. I ordered Olive Oils for my Daughters High School graduation party. When I contacted them they were very helpful and willing to help me with anything I needed.I ... Read more was nervous because when I ordered them Memorial Day Weekend was approaching and wasn't sure I was going to get them on time. I got them 3 days before the party as they promised and they arrived in great condition. My family and friends loved them and thought it was such a great idea since we are a foodie family and my daughter is heading to a Culinary School. Thank you -Sandra Lopez